𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒

━━━┛𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒┗━━━━━┓ ★ ┏━━

━━━┛𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒┗━━━
━━┓ ★ ┏━━

━━━┛𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒┗━━━━━┓ ★ ┏━━

THERE is a goddess, the daughter of the harvests. Soft springs and golden summers, she learns to live an easy life. Stifled, minimized, contained, she begins to seek power elsewhere. She rejects the world above for the powers that exist below, and the legends of the Old Naboo give her two names. Two faces like a coin, the soft summer breeze attributed to Persephone, and the harsh winds that kill attributed to Kora.

CORA GRENÉ is told this story when she is young, and a part of her knows that this one, this one is different. Of all the tall tales, this one must be real.

Legacy has turned its back on the Grené family, and it was by no accident that their home sits far removed from Theed, a city once controlled by goodness and grace and bounty. Now, Queen Dalné is a puppet ruler and Palpatine reigns control over the planet from the far-off Imperial Senate. Her parents have played this game once before. Their footsteps are as wide as oceans, and Cora knows she can't fill them. But the scythe falls as it always does, and suddenly things that were never meant to be spoken aloud are breathed back to life. The minutiae was a ruse for a darker truth that was building bridges in the shadows. Cora is left without a choice but to be swept up in the current. She learns why Persephone left the world of sunlight: it is easier to burn roots than it is to grow new ones.