Sleepless nights

By Nimik4Life

One day a person will find that one soul whom you adore in such a way that the feeling is beyond anyone's imagination and that person for shravan is his childhood sweetheart, Sumo.

Here he is, laid on the bed feeling restless for these 72 hours to complete so that his sumo will be here, in his bed, in his arms.

He signed at the thought. Sumo..  that too in his arms? He would have laughed if anyone said this same thing a week ago.

He remember how she ran through the security team inorder to get to him. This would always warm his heart everytime he think about it.
.
.

It was night before suman's wedding. The girl applying mehendi asked the name of her love to which unconsciously she spelled shravan.

Now here she was tensed as someone will see her hand then she is over, that is when she heard from mamiji that shravan was shot.

She jerked her hand from the girl as she is applying the mehndi and rushed outside to her car before anyone could even utter a word.
.
.

Shravan was in his clients office  talking when suddenly a shot rang through as he was about to see from where the sound came but it hit his shoulder making him groan loudly.

He and the client ducked under the table as few more shots rang. His client fished out the phone and immediately called the police and ambulance.

The people ran away after few shots. Shravan's breathing was hardened as he couldn't bear the pain.

Ambulance was soon here with police as he was taken care off. He sat on the sofa leaning back at the window as he explained who would be doing this.

He won a high case this morning and he was sure it was the opposition party's members doing this.

That's when he heard the commotion going on as he stood to see clearly through the window.

His eyes widened as he saw sumo trying to wiggle out of Pushkar's grasp as he trying to explain that nobody is allowed inside.

With a force she removed herself and ran as policemen stopped her. Shravan was about to go to her when he saw her taking the gun from him and pointing it towards her head.

"Ye ladki.." He slapped his head as he turn to go out.

"Sir please you are hurt. Please rest."

He was trying to make them understand when the door burst open as everyone in the room was stunned.

She stood there with a gun in her hand as tears stained her face. Her eyes found his and she immediately ran through the person in front of her and jumped into his arms, her hands circling around his neck with a force that she applied, making him loose his balance as he fall down groaning out loudly with the way his back impacted with the floor.

His arms around her as she held him tightly as he heard her hiccups with tears soaking his shirt.

He was stunned to say or do something. She was hugging him like her life depended on it. The pain he is feeling on his shoulder was nothing infront of what he was feeling now.

"Mam please he was just shot on his shoulder."

With a gasp she got up sitting beside him as he layed on the floor staring at her.

"Shravan..?"

Sister came to lift him but shravan stopped her requesting to stay alone with suman.