Chapter 1

'Imagine a world where the words you speak appear on your skin, Would you be more careful of what you say?. Words scar, rumors destroy, Actions kills. If only they knew what wrong path they took, it wouldn't have to turn out like this. When did it go wrong?, when exactly?'

A newly radiant sun steps forth from the spring time, wrapping us in its warm and brilliant rays

A newly radiant sun steps forth from the spring time, wrapping us in its warm and brilliant rays. The echoes of the summer days remain as flowers immune to winter chills. That hot sidewalk has the petite girl dancing along a little faster, but since her destination is assured that's all good. As she go she watches new graffiti, new vibrant mosaics to bring this neighborhood to a higher rhythm, an exuberance everyone is born for. But the gloomy expression carved onto the girl's face didn't quite match the mood. Pulling the strap of her bag closer against her shoulder she walked into the unfamiliar building- her new school to be precise.

Well her presence and appearance wasn't too fascinating to be 'the talk of the town' kind of girl. Her simplicity was distinct. Softly braided wavy hair with fairly unblemished face. A rimless glass sitting right at the top of her buttoned nose.

Although her very common features wasn't too eye catchy, still she gained plenty of attention as she walked down the hallway walking straight towards the Principal's room. The attention wasn't particularly because of her presence, but for the fact a transfer student in the mid session was quite surprising.

Taehyung Pov

It was just any normal day, even in the chaotic classroom i was able to find myself to fall in deep slumber until a sturdy hand smacked the back of my head making me lose my balance almost tripping me over the desk.

"Stop sleeping will you? Did you complete the assignment you idiot?"

"Fuck you Jimin?! What was that for? Do i look bothered about some trivial assessments?"

He shook his head in disappointment as he squatted down next to me. With a soft sigh leaving his lips he spoke mildly, " Are you planning to graduate or not Tae? Just be a little bit diligent will you? Study you asshat !"

Rolling my eyes i landed my head back on the desk ready to resume my sleep. However it was just a matter of few minutes when the noises in the room began to tone down depicting the presence of the professor.

I was unbothered to raise myself and greet the teacher unlike others, but a feminine voice caught my attention enough to raise curiosity.

I gently brought my head up to see a girl standing beside our grumpy Economics professor, Mr Ahn Jisung.

A transfer student? That's weird. i didnt know this university takes transfer students at mid session. Tch, she must be loaded. Money does work on our lovely Mr Go Seung jo. Well thats the key for me to get in this university easily with the backdated grades i received in high school after all.

"Hello, My name is Oh Heejin, nice to meet you"

The familiar name reverberated across my ears as i looked over to my side. Jimin had the same repulsive gaze as he looked back at me. Its a common name, the surname is different anyways. Why is my stomach churning on hearing her name again?