Chapter 5

'Feelings cannot be shackled for too long, if so, they become the demon of us. Demon ain't a Satan or Lucifer, demon is a manifestation of those bound restrained emotions. If there are demons of anger, grief, regret, there is also demon of love. Or maybe a clear obsession. '

Taehyung Pov

Taehyung Pov

"What in the actual world is going on? Why are you guys dragging me to the police stations?! This is a complete violation of human rights! "

None of them bothered to even bat an eye towards me. As if I wasn't even present there.

Wah are these assholes ignoring me?! The fucking audacity!

Huffing up my pent up breath I looked out the window only to see the police station passed by.

"The fuck? Where the hell are you guys taking me-"

"Quit swearing before I pluck out your goddamn tongue Kim Taehyung."

The man growled in his low register as he turned around from the passenger seat. He was clearly pissed off. Something isn't fitting.

What have I done? Is it my dad again?

Without taking the risk of talking back go Detective Kim, I stood low. For now I can only wait and watch.

After what felt like twenty minutes since we drove passed the police station the car halted right before Kwangdong Hospital.

My brows crashed against each other. These guys really kidnapped me from University campus to bring me to a hospital?! What is the meaning of all these nonsense?!

"Leave him to me, you guys stay back. Hoseok, you too, keep a guard here."

Seokjin simply walked towards me dragging me straight into the hospital alone. I wasn't having a very positive feeling about it, but all i could do was possibly keep quiet and follow him diligently.

The scent of antiseptic, bleach wafting from bedding, blood, scent of get well flowers, antibiotics, questionable smel of food from room trays altogether hit my olfactory senses like thunder as the sudden disgusting smell was lingering in open air. It was absolutely not pleasant. There wasn't much space in the waiting room. Having no option I had to sit beside Detective Kim, it was very nerve wracking. He didn't even bat an eye at me or either acknowledge my presence. I could only see his contoured face with his arms across his chest waiting for the permission to get in the designated room.

I was curious to the least but if I dare to question him, he might as well stab me with one of those incision knives laying around the reception. So I decided to zip up my mouth for the time being.

Playing safe is the only thing I can do right now.

After a while we got the call to come in. As soon as I entered through the door, the smell of blood hit my nose stronger this time. It was quite indeed a foul smell. Although the room was unfamiliar to me, but the person lying on the bed wasn't.