he comes home early - myg

he comes home early
min yoongi

it was a quiet day for you. you had finished your online classes a little earlier than you were supposed to and had spent the rest of the day on your phone. your boyfriend, yoongi would be home late tonight so you hadn't made much of an effort in terms of dinner.

you heard the door open but you didn't move. there was the sound of shuffling before the main door opened. "i'm home." yoongi's voice shouted.

your eyebrows furrowed as he was home hours earlier than he was supposed to be. he walked into the living room where sitting stretched out on the couch. he gave you a little :] smile as your eyes connected. he walked around the couch and picked up your feet. he sat down next to you, placing your feet on his lap.

"what are you doing home so early?" you asked as his head leaned back to rest on the couch.

"the winner of run today got to go home early. i won." he told you before closing his eyes. he was utterly exhausted after filming episodes 126 and 127. 

"you won?" the question came out way more surprised than you meant it.

"don't sound so surprised" he whined with a slight chuckle in his voice. you giggled before apologising.

"if i'd known you were coming home earlier, i would've got dinner sorted." you told him as you ran a hand through his black hair.

he ran his hand up and down your leg at the same pace. he turned his head slightly to look at you. "no, it's okay. i wanted to surprise you." he patted your leg tenderly. "i'll make dinner tonight."

you immediately shook your head. "no, you had a long day. i'll sort it out." yoongi nodded his head, offering no protest. he closed his eyes again finding comfort in your soothing touch.

"tired?" you asked at the sight of his defeated body. he hummed in response. "how about we order in tonight?" he didn't respond this time but he was listening. "you go have a shower, get changed, i'll order and we'll go to bed early tonight."

yoongi opened his eyes. he nodded his head slowly. he looked at you lovingly at the sight of you caring for him. you removed your feet from his lap and got up to make the phone call. yoongi caught your hand before you could run away from him. he pulled you down and pressed a gentle kiss on your lips. "i love you" he whispered. you kissed him again before returning the words.

you ordered your dinner for the night as yoongi got ready for bed. he tucked himself in as you brought dinner to him. you ate in bed and completed the night with movies and cuddles. it was bliss.