crying after the fix you performance - pjm

crying after the fix you performance - park jimin

you have been a bts fan for years now. they have helped you through your toughest times. so tonight, as you suffered through another tough time, you sat in a lonely hotel room watching the mtv unplugged performance. you allowed their soft voices to soothe you and cheer you up as you watched the telepathy and blue and grey performances.

you clicked on the next video which was their cover of coldplay's fix you. you had heard this song a lot throughout your lifetime and was excited to hear them sing it.

a light shone on jungkook, your heart started to beat faster. his voice was beautiful. the camera panned to taehyung who was unsurprisingly perfect. you felt your eyes water which was completely unexpected. you were never one to cry at songs, you just never held that kind of connection to a song before but their voices just touched your heart on a whole new level.

the rap line was what broke you. namjoon's deep vocals soothed your pain, yoongi's nasaly tones made the tears drop to your lap, and hobi's soulful voice made you smile through the pain.

it was an amalgamation of beauty and pain. you sobbed uncontrollably. you couldn't even provide a reasonable excuse as to why. as the performance ended you were in absolute hysterics.

you switched the tv off, not having the energy for anything else. you quickly wiped your tears as more fell. you removed yourself from the couch as you stepped outside for a breather. you closed the door behind you as you released a loud sniff, trying to control yourself.

"are you alright?" you could've collasped right there. park jimin stood in front of you. he looked ethereal, with the sweetest smile on his face and caring eyes.

"i..um..you're...you're park jimin." you stuttered out.

he chuckled. "i am. so, are you alright? who made you cry like this?"

you laughed, looking down. "it's kinda embarrassing. i...i just watched your fix you performance. it hit me pretty hard."

"i'm sorry." he apologised and you began to shake your head. you weren't blaming him, it was beautiful. "however, i'm glad we were able to move you that deeply."

"all of your music does. army's are eternally grateful to you and the boys."

"we are eternally grateful to you." he smiled sweetly. "may i take you somewhere? as an apology for making you cry."

you were stunned. park jimin was offering you dinner. it was an offer you couldn't refuse. you quietly accepted. the two of you walked together in the quiet moonlight. he offered you a tissue to wipe your tears. you spent the rest of the night with him and he made you smile a thousand times more than you cried. and he would continue to do so for the rest of your life.