Prologue

-No one's P.O.V-

So right now, (Y/N) (L/N) and his friends were finished going on a quest on hunting giant toads on the plain fields. 

Aqua started crying all the way back to Axel as she began to whine about what happened.

Aqua: Why?! Why did it have to be toads!?

Kazuma: Come on, you useless goddess. Deal with it.

The young brown-haired male said in an annoyed tone as Aqua looked at him in anger and argued back.

Aqua: Don't call me useless! I can help out as well, you know!

Kazuma: Yeah, whatever. 

He said sarcastically as the two of them argued again.

Darkness: This never ends for the two of them now is there?

The blonde knight said with a bit of an exasperated tone as you spoke up.

(Y/N): No kidding. It sometimes happens for those two.

Yuuki: Yeah, same here.

While walking back to Axel as Megumin stops in her tracks and spoke up.

Megumin: Hey! What's that?

Everyone stopped and looked in front to see a purple portal in front of them.

Kazuma: Is that...

Aqua: A portal?

All of you looked at the portal tensely as Megumin spoke up.

Megumin: Let's check!

(Y/N): Megumin, don't!

You exclaimed as you tried to stop her from going to the portal. Suddenly, the portal began to suck everyone in like a vacuum cleaner.

Aqua: Whoa! It's sucking us in!!

Darkness: W-We have to get away from it...!

Kazuma: No shit sherlock!

Everyone tried to get away from the portal that was sucking them in. Unfortunately...

Megumin: AHHH!!!

Megumin was almost sucked into the portal, but you grabbed her hand and tried to pull her back.

(Y/N): Hold on, Megumin!!

Megumin: Ggh...! Don't let go, you dummy!!

You tried pulling her back with all of your strength, but the portal started to drag your feet as well whilst pulling. 

(Y/N): Oh crap! Help us!

And eventually, Yuuki comes in and grabs your arm in a tight grip.

Yuuki: I got you!

Then Kazuma, Aqua, and Darkness pulling each other's arms to try and get away from the portal that was sucking them in, but it was no use as the portal was sucking them harder and that made everyone was forced to let go as they all sucked inside the portal.

Everyone: AHHHHHH!!!

(A/N: That's the prologue, stay tuned for more!)