Chapter 3: The First House!

-No one's P.O.V-

The morning was now rising as Kazuma and Darkness woke up from their sleep and yawned.

Kazuma: Good morning, you guys...

Darkness: Good morning you too, Kazuma.

They greeted each other and looked around to see Aqua sleep on the ground while they turned to you and see that Megumin was sleeping on your lap, Yuuki leaning her head on your shoulder as you leaned on the top of Yuuki's head. 

Darkness: Ahaha, oh those three...

Darkness says with a  smile on her face as Kazuma began to wake up you three.

Kazuma: Wake up, you three. It's morning now. 

The three of you woke up and yawned as you looked up at Kazuma with a sleepy face.

(Y/N): Mornin', Kazuma. 

Kazuma nodded in response as he turned to Aqua and wakes her up.

Aqua: Is it morning now? It'd better be.

Darkness: It's already morning now, Aqua. Wake up.

Aqua groaned and got up from the ground as she dusted herself off.

Aqua: Sheesh, I feel cold while I was sleeping.

Megumin: Don't we all?

Kazuma: Anyways, get up now. We have to build a new house today.

Kazuma announced.

Yuuki: Oh yeah, let's do it now.

(Y/N): Yeah.

Eventually, everyone got out of the dirt hut and began walking for a while to find a new place to build a house.

-10 Minutes Later-

It's been ten minutes as Kazuma and the others found a perfect spot to build a house which is a plain field.

Kazuma: Okay, this should do. We're going to build a house here. Everyone, it's time to go to work.

Everyone: Alright!

Kazuma: Oh yeah and (Y/N). Be sure to build a small resting house if anyone wants to get some rest.

(Y/N): Very well then.

Kazuma: Anyways, let's go!

Eventually, Kazuma and the others began to work and build their own house.

-Two Days Later-

It's been two days now. (Y/N) and the others were finished building your first survival house.

 (Y/N) and the others were finished building your first survival house

(Y/N): Behold! Our creation!

Aqua: Whew, finally! 

Darkness: This is our first time building our own house in this world.