Chapter 5: The Village and a New Character arrives!

-No one's P.O.V-

So right now, you and the others were heading to the village to save the village from getting Raid by the Pillagers. 

Throughout the whole walk, it was pretty silent. Aqua was the first to spoke up to Kazuma.

Aqua: Hey Kazuma, don't you think the people from our world would notice our disappearance?

Kazuma: I think so, but they don't know that we were teleported from this blocky world.

Megumin: I agree, but I kinda missed back home.

Darkness: Me too. But one day, we will find a way to get back home.

Everyone seemed to agree at that point except Cupa who was listening to the whole thing.

Cupa: Wait, what do you guys mean that everyone from your world noticed your disappearances?

She asks in curiosity as you spoke up.

(Y/N): Well, you see...

You then began to explain the whole story as Cupa was in shock that you and the others are not from here.

Cupa: Wait, you're telling me that you're not here from this world?

Yuuki: Yeah, we've been surviving for three days and we have to find a way to get back home to our normal world, like a portal or something.

Cupa: I see. No wonder why your outfits look different.

(Y/N): No kidding Sherlock. 

You said in a stern voice as Darkness spoke up.

Darkness: Hey look! There's the village!

Everyone perked up to see the village as all of you entered it. However, it looks a bit messed up. There were a lot of Villager' dead bodies and were being carried by other villagers into a pile where they were burning them all.

Everyone knew what happened to this place because of the Pillagers.

Aqua: What in God's name happened here?

Just then, a girl in a white dress with some glasses and was holding a book came in to greet you and everyone else.

???: Hello travelers! Welcome to our fine village-

Suddenly, an explosion occurred as everyone sees a guy flying off the house right beside her as we all looked at him flying through the sky like a shooting star.

???: AHHH!!!!!

(Y/N): (Oh dear...)

???: Not that fine village...Want a book? Cost only one emerald.

(Y/N)/Kazuma/Megumin/Aqua/Darkness/Yuuki/Cupa: