Chapter 10: Meeting the female Wither boss and New Characters arrives!

-No one's P.O.V-

Out in the plain fields, we then see two people falling into thin air and faceplanted on the ground.

???: Owie...

??? 2: Ouch...

The two got up as we see a young female wearing a brown cloak and has blonde hair with blue eyes, under her cloak was a white dress with a blue ribbon around her waist. While the other was a handsome male with brown hair and dark blue eyes and was wearing blue armor.

???: M-Mitsurugi Kyouya? Is that you?

Mitsurugi: Yes, it's me. Princess Iris, are you doing alright?

Iris: Yes, I'm quite fine.

This is Iris. Iris the Princess of Belzerg.  Curious about adventure stories, she develops a close relationship with Kazuma, whom she treats like her older brother.

  Curious about adventure stories, she develops a close relationship with Kazuma, whom she treats like her older brother

Mitsurugi: I see and I'm glad that you're not hurt.

This is Mitsurugi Kyouya. He is is a Japanese citizen who was reincarnated to a fantasy world like Kazuma. He is one of Belzerg's mightiest adventurers who wields the legendary cursed sword Gram as well as the leader of his own party with Clemea and Fio.

 He is one of Belzerg's mightiest adventurers who wields the legendary cursed sword Gram as well as the leader of his own party with Clemea and Fio

Iris: Um, Mitsurugi? Where are we?

Iris asks in confusion and was also unfamiliar around her. Mitsurugi was looking around was seemed too familiar with him.

Mitsurugi: (This world...it seems too familiar to me...it's like I've been here before...No, more like I played this. Oh wait, this must be the world of Minecraft!) 

He thought to himself in realization before he responded back with a lie to Iris.

Mitsurugi: I have no idea, my lady. It seems that we were transported here.

Iris: It would seem so. I was wandering outside the Kingdom of Belzerg until a mysterious portal appeared and sucked me in.

Mitsurugi: I see. I, on the other hand, was finished defeating a tough enemy that I had accepted the quest in the Guild and then a portal appeared on my way back and sucked me in as well.