Final Chapter: Herobrine's Mansion & Going Home!

(A/N: Sorry for not posting another chapter a few days ago. Here's the last one!)

-----------------------------

-No One's P.O.V-

So right now, everyone was now prepared to go to the Nether Realm to fight Herobrine as Kazuma spoke up.

Kazuma: Hey Herobrine!

Kazuma calls out to him as Herobrine appears and spoke up.

Herobrine: You called? Ooh! Are you now prepared to go to my mansion in the Nether~?

Mitsurugi: Yeah, we're going back to our own world!

Herobrine: Ah, I see. Once you accept this challenge, there is no going back, got it?

Everyone nodded in confirmation as Herobrine chuckles before speaking up.

Herobrine: Alright then! Be sure to have your supplies ready and safe 'cause everything is going to get crazy!

He says as he snaps his fingers. Suddenly, everyone started to float in the air and a bright light occurs around them. 

Everyone covered their eyes and waited for the light to fade. Once the light was faded away, everyone uncovered their eyes as they looked around to see that they are in a different place. In front of them was a big mansion.

Herobrine: Lo and behold! Welcome to my Mansion! Pretty cool, right? Anyways, once you enter this mansion, they will be some monsters and some puzzles that I had installed in this mansion, got that?

Melissa: Yeah, yeah, just let us enter, you pig.

Melissa scoffed as Herobrine just shrugged his shoulders and spoke up.

Herobrine: Yeah, whatever. Also, I forgot to mention that is my old mansion where I used to live here as a mere mortal. So right now, I live in the Nether with a mansion and powers! Also, there are some quest papers in your pockets. Be sure to complete them~! Anyways, good luck!

He says as he opens the portal behind him. He walks back inside the portal before disappearing.

Arue: Okay then. What should we do first?

Arue asks.

Squall: Herobrine says that he has quest papers in our pockets. We should check it out.

Squall suggests as everyone pulled out the quest papers in their pockets and began to read them.

(Y/N): Okay, our first quest is to save Victor and his friend from the zombies.

Aqua: Victor, who's that?

Yunyun: I don't know, it's probably best if we find him and help him.

Everyone nodded as they ventured their way onto the mansion, that's when they hear the cries of help from a male voice.