Chapter 29- Vacation Time!

The week had gone by so quickly. 

Sana and I had such a good time and we had really bonded. 

I had forgotten about everything that was happening in my life because she was such a good comforter. 

Her parents were so kind and literally gave me anything I asked for even if I didn't ask for it. 

I was kind of suspecting that Sana had told them that I was going through a really hard time, so that's why they were being extra nice to me.

It was Friday. Jungkook and I had finally completed the project and you got an A*. (Thankfully). 

Tomorrow, we were going on vacation to Australia. 

I didn't know how to feel about it though. 

I was excited to be going there, because it looked really beautiful and I could some fun things there. But on the other hand, I wasn't really happy about it because I was going with my stepbrothers..

{PRESENT DAY (After School On Friday)}

"I'll text you guys at the airport." I told my friends as we got closer to the gate. 

"Be careful, Zaynah." Wendy said as she put her hand on my shoulder. 

"Yeah.. Stay close to your mom and stepdad." Tzuyu agreed. 

"Girls, I'll be fine. I can handle it." I reassured them. 

"Zaynah, they're dangerous. We can't just stand here and watch you be sexually harassed and assaulted by people who live in your own house." Irene added. 

"You should just stay with Seokjin." Sana suggested. 

"Guys, if I have to spend the rest of the majority of my life with them, then I might as well learn how to stop them from doing something I don't like." I told them. 

"That's true, but that's no excuse for us to be okay with this all.." Irene said. 

"Trust me on this. I'll be alright." I reassured them again. 

They nodded, hesitantly.

"Anyway, I gotta go. Bye!" I said as I hugged them all. 

They hugged back. 

"Have fun!" They all shouted as I left in unison. 

I went over to the car and found everyone waiting for me. 

"Hey baby girl. I missed you." Jimin said as I sat down next to him and closed the car door. 

"I wish I could say the same for you." I mumbled. 

He smirked. 

"Are you ready to go?" Taehyung asked. 

I nodded. 

"Have you packed?" Namjoon asked. 

"When's our flight?" I asked. 

"At 7pm." He answered. 

"Oh, I have plenty of time so I'll just pack as soon as we get home." I told him. 

"Okay, sounds good."