Chapter 48- Distant

You woke up the next morning and got ready for school. You went downstairs and started eating your breakfast. "Good morning." Namjoon said as he sat down beside you. You smiled at him. "Good morning." You replied before taking a bite out your food. Jimin came inside and sat down in front of you. He stared at you. "Aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" Namjoon asked with food in his mouth. "I'm not hungry" Jimin replied with his eyes fixed onto you. You tried to ignore him. "I'm done, I'll meet you guys outside with the rest of them when you're done." Namjoon said as he stood up. "Wow, that was fast.." You said, quietly. He left the room.

"What..?" You asked him, his eyes were still on you. He stayed quiet. You shrugged and continued eating your breakfast. He leaned over and grabbed your wrist. He pulled you closer. He kissed your forehead. "Ew.. Get away from me." You snatched your hand away. He jumped onto the table, pushing your plate away and grabbed your arms. "What are you doin-" He smashed his lips against yours. He wrapped his arms around you and kept pulling you onto him. You had no idea what was happening. Your head was spinning. You thought of Jungkook.  As soon as he came into your mind, you started kissing him back. For a second, you thought you were kissing Jungkook.. But in reality, you were kissing Jimin.

He was surprised, but not that surprised. He pulled you onto his lap. You snapped back into your senses, and then punched his stomach. He stopped kissing you, but didn't pull away. He bit your lip as hard as he could. You shrieked and hissed in pain. He smirked. He held your face, pulled away, but didn't leave much of a distance between your faces. Your lip was bleeding. "Don't mess with me, baby girl." He whispered. He pecked your lips. You gulped. He sat you in his lap. "J-Jimin.. L-Let go of me.." You said whilst stuttering. He smirked.

He wiped the blood off of your lip with his finger and then wiped it away. He stood up and picked you up in his arms, bridal style. You tried to loosen his grip, but he had no plans of letting you go. He covered your mouth with his hand. He slammed you into the wall in the hallway. You yelled in pain. He started kissing you again, but this time you didn't kiss him back.

He pushed your head back against the wall and started biting the inside of your mouth. You harshly pushed him away. He stumbled backwards. "You're gonna regret that.." He mumbled. He grabbed you by your waist, flung you over his shoulder and then ran towards his bedroom. "JIMIN!" Someone screamed his name from behind you. He turned around to see who it was. It was Taehyung. "Shut up and go wait in the car." Jimin ordered.

"Let her go.." He said. Your eyes widened. "What's your problem? Just get lost and let me do my thing." Jimin yelled at him. "Jimin, it's not fair on her.. Just stop.." Taehyung tried to convince him to let you go. "Since when did you care about what was fair on her when it came to this sort of thing?" Jimin scoffed. Taehyung looked at his feet and then looked back up. He walked towards the both of you.

Jimin scowled at him. "Let go.." Taehyung said, softly. Jimin paused and then dropped you onto the floor, then walked away. Tears formed in your eyes. He helped you up. "Are you okay..?" He asked, sympathetically. A tear rolled down your cheek. He sighed. He wiped the tear away with his finger. You didn't look at him. "Come on, let's go." He offered his hand. You hesitated for a second, but then took it. "Don't cry. Things will get better if you just stay strong." He told you. You hugged him and cried in his shirt. He hugged you back.

"Shh, let it all out. It's okay." He whispered. You cried harder. You stayed like that for a couple of moments. You calmed down. "Better?" He asked. You nodded. He pulled away and crouched down to your eye level. He used his sleeves to wipe your tears away. He smiled at you. You sniffled, tears still in your eyes. He put his hands on your shoulders. "Just smile for me." He said, softly. You looked down at your feet. He stood back up and held your hand. He lead you to the car.