Chapter 60- Dinner Date

He rolled down his window. "You forgot your phone!" He shouted after you. You turned your heel and ran back towards the car. "Thank you!" You said as he handed it to you. He smiled. "Have fun." He said. You waved and turned back to where you were going. Hr drove away.

{BTS POV:}

Yoongi got home and parked his car in the driveway. He walked inside the house and saw his 6 stepbrothers standing in the hallway waiting for him. Their expressions were stiff and cold. "What..?" Yoongi asked them as he raised an eyebrow. "We were supposed to keep her from going on her date, and here you are giving her a personal ride there?!" Taehyung yelled at him. "Keep your volume down, someone'll hear you!" Yoongi told him through gritted teeth. "Calm down.. No one's home." Seokjin said as he massaged his temples. "Hyung.. Why did you give her a ride there?!" Jungkook raised his voice. 

"Let her live her life. The sooner we realize that we can't control her, the better." Yoongi answered, coolly. "YOU IDIOT! ZAYNAH'S MINE!" Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. "Jimin, just shut the hell up!" Namjoon said in annoyance. "Yeah, besides.. She's mine.." Jungkook mumbled. They all rolled their eyes. "Do you even know where she is?!" Hoseok asked. "No.." Yoongi replied. They all groaned in annoyance. 

"Get Minho and his men to track her down. Use the phone tracking system we have." Taehyung suggested. "Guys, are we really using an illegal tracking device for something as small as this..?" Yoongi asked in disbelief. "This isn't a small thing. I won't allow something like this slide. I SHOULD BE THERE DOING STUFF LIKE THAT WITH HER! NOT SOME WEIRDO LIKE JACKSON!" Jungkook shouted. "Calm down everyone!" Seokjin yelled. 

Everyone went silent. "Hyung, what do we even do? It isn't safe for her to be out all alone, without any supervision from us. Those gang members are still out there, and who knows what would happen to her if.. We're not there for her.." Hoseok said. They all nodded. "So what do we do..?" Namjoon asked. "We do what Taehyung suggested.." Seokjin said. Everyone's faces lit up. "What do we do when we've found her?" Yoongi asked him. "I'll think of a plan.. For now, just tell Minho and his team to track her down and send us her location as soon as possible. I'm giving him half an hour." He said. They all nodded and parted ways.

[30 minutes later..]

Minho, Taemin, Jin Ki and Ki Bum arrived at the house. 

The bodyguards let them inside. "Well? Have you gotten anything on her?" Jungkook asked them, impatiently. "Yeah.. But it was a tough case to crack. She's in a really famous and fancy restaurant and it's at it's busy hour right now." Minho told them. "We need to be smart about this.." Seokjin said to himself. They all looked at him. "Does anyone have any bright ideas?" He asked, sarcastically. He didn't expect anyone to, when Taehyung raised his hand as if he were a child in 4th grade. Seokjin raised an eyebrow, signalling him to speak.

"Well.. We could get reservations at the restaurant. Minho, Jin Ki, Taemin and Ki Bum could all act as waiters, and as they ask for their orders, they could hide a sound tracker microphone under the table or something so we can hear their conversations." He announced. "Why would we wanna hear their conversations..? This about being there for her in case she's in danger.." Namjoon reminded him. "Oh yeah.. But it doesn't hurt to be a little curious at times.." He rubbed the back of his neck. "That's the whole point of this! We can't have him talking to her all lovey-dovey like. That's my job.." Jimin mumbled the last part under his breath. "NO THAT'S MY JOB! JUST BACK OFF, MOTHER F*CKER!" Jungkook pounced on Jimin.