Two.

Josh's POV.

I heard awfully loud bangs at the front door, which meant only one thing. My ever so lovely friends are here. I made my way downstairs to open the door even though they all have their own key, suppose they're too lazy to unlock it themselves.

"You do know you have a key right?" I say as I
opened the door.

"Can't b-"

"Can't be bothered to unlock it yourself, I know. Get in." I interrupted Ethan.

"Have you ordered it yet?" Tobi asked.

"Hi lads." Jj said as he came down the stairs and everyone gave him a nod.

"No? I thought you guys were getting it on your way here." I sighed.

"Well we thought you guys were gonna order so it arrives when we get here." Vik implied.

"For god sake, i'll order it now then." Josh huffed and ordered everyone's food.

"What's wrong with him today?" Harry asked JJ.

"Probably annoyed he hasn't seen his boyfriend today." JJ laughed, getting an instant glare from Josh.

"I have a girlfriend, he is not my boyfriend and i'm certainly not gay." Josh stormed out and upstairs.

"Definitely gay." Ethan chuckled.

I went upstairs and into Simon's room to check if he was okay as I hadn't seen him all day. I gently knocked on his door and waited a few seconds but there was no answer, I slowly opened his door and closed it as quietly as I could. I tiptoed in to see him lying fast asleep in his bed. I smiled at the slightly younger boy and sat on the edge of his bed, shaking him to wake him up.
His eyes opened slowly as he stretched his arms above his head, his hair was all over the place.

"Evening sleepy head." I smiled.

He reached out and got his phone to see the time, blinding himself with the brightness.

"Dinner will be here soon, the boys are round and we got nandos." I informed him.

"Ugh, Josh I cant be bothered." He groaned.

"I know, love, I know." I stroked his hair.

"Can we not just eat it up here and watch something?" He asked.

"The boys are here, Si. You know they'll make assumptions if we both aren't down there."

"And? Just say i'm still asleep and you just wanna chill in bed cause you have a migraine or something. Please?" He gave me puppy eyes.

"And how am I meant to bring two plates of food upstairs without them asking why?" He knew his puppy eyes got me all the time, I just cant be bothered for the guys to keep assuming shit.

"Say you're gonna put the food on my table and the smell of it might wake me up. Simple. You're overthinking this, they're not very smart boys down there Josh." He spoke.

"No, two of them are dumb, the other three are somewhat smart. But if they say anything, you can explain." Josh rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He yawned.

"Get dressed, i'm going back down before they say anything."

"Can't get dressed, they'll hear me walking around and know im awake." He smiled sarcastically.

"Well, don't get dressed then?" I say walking out of his room and going back downstairs.

A couple of minutes went by before I heard the doorbell ring, Vik went to answer and brought all the food to the kitchen. Everyone got their food and sat at the table, I got mine and Simon's and went upstairs.

"Where you going Josh?" Tobi asked.

"Eating upstairs. Got a migraine." I bluntly replied.

"Fair enough."

I took our food upstairs and into Simon's room and sat down next to him. Simon put on The Inbetweeners movie as we ate our Nandos together.

A/N
Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes!! I don't have auto correct on, I did read it again but my eyesight isnt the best at times!
Also, I hope you like this idea of sidemen groupchat and also chapters in person aswell? They'll vary from time to time, but if you see this, should I do more groupchat chapters or in person chapters?