l.

Sakura went home together with her new henchmen but for counter measures, she put a seal on them, and let them swallow the seed of her divine tree technique, the moment they have negative thoughts about the village and its people is the moment they would feel excruciating pain, a pain that could be felt throughout their souls, slowly ripping their souls.

"I'm home." shouted Sakura and behind her was Kisame, Deidara, and Hidan.

Haku, Naruto, and Zabuza noticed the familiar chakra signature of Deidara since they've fought before, that's why they became alert and ran towards the door. Sakura sighed and explained everything to them. They were bewildered. Kisame looked at Zabuza and smirked. Zabuza frowned. Hidan was telling Haku that they should get along and have fun while ripping off the enemies in the future but Haku just ignored him. Naruto and Deidara had a glaring contest as an invisible spark was made between them.

Sakura was watching everything as it unfolds in front of her. She can only just sigh and massage her temples.

"Brother Haku, please prepare their individual rooms for them to stay. From now on, they are part of this household, they are under me and they are considered as my people. Treat them as to how you have treated me." said Sakura with a smile. She's still not sure how things would unfold from now on. Haku nodded. Kisame already had his sword back, Samehada and so did Hidan, he had his scythe back. Deidara's just busy observing the surroundings.

The previous house compound was destroyed by Orochimaru and Danzo's last attack. Sakura's parents decided to bought the surrounding vacant areas around their old house compound and renovated it. Sakura was the one who designed the current compound. It was more luxurious and wide, at the same time, very calming due the greenery and ambiance in general.

I haven't noticed this before but this house compound is becoming the center of this village, strong shinobis are living here, it can't be helped. It was just a week ago since Itachi started living here and now, I have new people to feed (Kisame, Deidara, and Hidan). Not just ordinary people, but MY people. To top it all off, Naruto, Haku, Zabuza, and Kakashi. It's very impressive, actually thought Sakura. She was then interrupted by the sound of footsteps. It was Kakashi and Itachi. Sakura approached them with a warm smile.

"Kakashi-sensei, Brother Itachi, can I talk to the both of you for a moment?" asked Sakura. Kakashi and Itachi nodded their heads.

"Of course." said Kakashi. They walked to the garden as Naruto was running towards them.

"Wait up!" shouted Naruto. Sakura just smiled at him. Sakura rarely talks with Naruto nowadays, it's a good thing that he's here.

"What is it that you want to talk about, Sakura?" asked Itachi. His tone was full of curiosity and anticipation.

"Go on." encouraged Kakashi.

Kakashi, Itachi, and Naruto looked at the fidgety Sakura. They were astonished. It was rare for the straightforward and strong girl Sakura to act like this.

"Mmm, could I maybe??? Mmm, just maybe. Get a drink or two???" asked Sakura. Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. Her eyes were unfocused as she looked at them while expecting a positive response. Kakashi and Itachi widen their eyes, they looked at each other and shouted in unison.

"NO!!" shouted Kakashi and Itachi with thundering voices as they walk away. Naruto just stood there stiff and confused.