xviii.

A month later.

A lot of things happened. Sakura told her parents to buy a compound housing and surprisingly, her parents agreed to it immediately. They sold their old house and settled in the compound housing. Sakura invited Zabuza and Haku to live with them since there are a lot of rooms available, and it greatly shocked the other team 7 members. With a sigh, Sakura also invited the other team 7 members to live with them, Naruto and Sasuke agreed and hastily went to the Hokage's office to confirm the approval. Reluctantly, the Hokage approved of it since Naruto kept pestering him for a whole day. Sakura and Haku helped Naruto and Sasuke with their things.

The housing compound was spacious and it also has a homey feeling to it. There are cherry blossom trees and a garden with varieties of flowers. They were very happy with it especially, Zabuza and Haku. This marked as start of their new life. Zabuza awkwardly introduces Haku as his son to the Hokage. Their identities has already been proven by Kakashi to the Hokage.

This past month, Zabuza made it so to train Sasuke, Naruto, Haku, and Sakura in sword techniques. They were shocked how Sakura's stamina, endurance, and agility were above theirs by a lot. Zabuza envied her but sighed in resignation. Sakura was not even panting. She learned to constantly transport and supply chakra all throughout her body so that there will be no signs of fatigue. It's a technique she made while studying the eight gates of hell before. Sakura continues to volunteer in the hospital for a month while practicing and improving her medical jutsu and illusionary techniques. She made sure to not get rusty and to always be in shape.

Kakashi and Zabuza became close friends even though it is only a month since they became friends, they combined their knowledge, skills, and abilities to teach Haku, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura higher tier jutsus and techniques without holding anything back. All of them improved by leaps and bounds in just a month which made Kakashi and Zabuza proud. They trained at the housing compound since its space was wide and there are a lot of privacy from the outside.

____

"Prepare yourselves, the Chuunin exams will start in a month. I believe that all of you are qualified to get promoted to a Chuunin. Don't get pressured by the results." said Kakashi as he was trying his best assure the team.

"Can I also participate?" asked Haku. He is now part of team 7.

"Of course, since you are now part of team 7,  I also registered your name, there will be no problem." said Kakashi with his usual relaxed tone and slanted eyes.

"I heard that the hidden sand and hidden sound will also participate in this year's Chuunin exam. Is this true, Kakashi-sensei?" asked Sakura. She wanted her teammates to be aware of the dangers.

"Yes, that is true. The Kazekage of the hidden sand already confirmed that he will be joining and watching the last day of the Chuunin exam." answered Kakashi back.

"We must really be careful, huh?" said Sasuke and everyone nodded.

So it begins, huh? thought Sakura solemnly.