lv.

*Bang*

A loud explosion could be heard. Pain's body was thrashed to the ground by the monstrous punch, a crater could be seen, Pain was barely holding on. He was stiff. The punch earlier was much stronger than the combined assault from earlier.

Pain looked upwards and noticed the pink-haired girl.

"Don't move. I sealed Konan. I might kill her depending on your answer." warned Sakura. There was a cold glint on her eyes. She was getting impatient by all of these. She defeated Konan much earlier than she anticipated, as what she have promised earlier to Tsunade and the others, she tanked her. Konan's endurance was at its end. After that, she sealed her just like how she sealed Orochimaru and Danzo. Sakura wouldn't have to do that if only Konan was cooperative and would listen to what she was about to say to her, but Konan was stubborn and kept on attacking and it resulted to Sakura's impatience.

"Where is she?!" shouted Pain. His voice was being amplified. It was so loud that the entire village shook. Pain was angry. The last remaining Pain had the powers of gravity so it was understandable that he had the ability to shake the ground just based on his emotions. Sakura knew this and she smiled.

"You're in no position to demand an answer from me, Nagato. I'm certain that my friends are coming for you wherever you are in the forest, how about a dance before the finale?" asked Sakura. Without gesturing for confirmation, Pain attacked Sakura, that was his own confirmation. Everybody was watching the showdown between the two, everyone was awestruck and scared at the same. No one moved.

Jiraiya, Kakashi, Itachi, Zabuza, Kisame, Deidara, Hidan, Sasori, and Kakuzu moved back to the Hokage's Office. They watched the spectacle happened in front of them, they were dumbfounded. Sakura was going toe to toe with Pain. Pain was throwing meteor-like rocks at Sakura but was punched to fine powder. The smirk on Sakura's face never left her. It was liberation for her. She never went all out like this. She was in her seventh gate of hell. Pain still had that stiff face but he kept on attacking Sakura nonstop. Sakura on the other hand, enjoyed every bit of the battle.

"What is she...?" asked Sasori unconsciously. It was awkward for a wooden character to asked questions unconsciously especially when he's not human anymore. He couldn't believed it. Pain for them, was already a godlike entity but Sakura was able to fend from his attacks. No matter how much he watched the continuous battle, he still could not believed it.

At this moment, everyone's not doubting Sakura's strength anymore especially the Clan Heads and her previous classmates, they were at awe. The sixteen year old girl is protecting them. Not only that, but they received news from Naruto and Haku that they are almost at their destination.

Tsunade heaved a sigh in relief. She does not need to summon Katsuyu to heal the wounded anymore, there is no wounded villagers in the first place.

Everything's falling into place.