lxvi.

Sakura looked at her surroundings, she saw the a serious Naruto, the stiff Haku and Sasuke, the worried Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Hiruzen, the Akatsuki, Zabuza, and her crying parents. She sighed.

"I'm back." said Sakura, her voice hoarse, clearly dehydrated. She pointed at the water on the table, Naruto immediately helped her drink a few glass before she smiled at them again. Tsunade glared at her, everyone sighed in relief and her parents hugged her while telling her to be careful.

That's right, this is my world now. I'm still worried about the people there but I'm sure they will manage, I trust them and their powers. My grandmother, I'm sure that she wanted me to enjoy everything in life with the company of those who I hold dear in my heart she thought as she noticed a mark on her chest. It was the same symbol as the necklace that her grandmother gave her. A smile appeared on her face. Her powers from before, she carried it from this world. No, more likely, it manifested, it came back to her, it just means that her soul is full and really adjusting to everything and that includes adjusting on her new body as Sakura Haruno.

"What happened?" asked Naruto, his tone was solemn which made everyone flinched. He just came back from protecting and training Gaara of the Sand. He immediately ran to the Konoha hospital after hearing the news, only to find out the panting, sobbing, and unconscious Sakura. It was his first time seeing her so hurt, he blamed himself and was about to attack Sasuke, unconsciously but Haku stopped him from doing so. He was furious. He doesn't know why he felt that way but one thing's for sure, if he lose Sakura, he would also lose himself and he doesn't want it, he knows that he doesn't want to.

What's with him? she thought. Sakura was speechless as he looked at the serious Naruto. It was her first time seeing him like that aside from when Pain destroyed the village. She somehow felt wronged, she could feel a raging hurricane inside Naruto that is waiting to get unleashed. She sighed.

"Mmm, I must be just tired to suddenly faint, Naruto-kun. There's no need to worry." said Sakura. She tried to appease and reassure Naruto but it backed fired, he glared at her as he stepped forward, he suddenly, hugged her. Sakura hugged back, everyone was watching with awkward expressions on their faces except for Sasuke, he looked at his previous teammates, a bitter taste on the scene that he witnessed. Sasuke walked outside first then, everyone followed him.

Only Sakura and Naruto was left behind. Naruto did not let go of Sakura as he kept on hugging her, he was relieved, very relieved. He doesn't know what to do if Sakura remained unconscious, he might do something that he would regret. He can destroy everything and that includes the people and village that he is trying to protect. Fortunately enough, Sakura woke up, pale but nevertheless, awake before he let his rage get the best of him.