5

WARNING: LITTLE VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER

...

Another day another stressful day for Jay.

Studying was so difficult. Sometimes he wonders why he needs to even learn these useless things.

Stuck in the library for almost the entire day because most of his classes were revision classes so Jay skipped to focus on studying instead.

"Park Jongseong!" Taehyun entered the library shouting and was immediately shushed by the librarian.

"Why aren't you in any of your classes?" Taehyun argued. Noticing the books in front of Jay, he snickered.

"When are you going to give up?" Taehyun tried to hold his laughter.

Jay had it with Taehyun. He grabbed him by the arm leading him to the rooftop.

"What is your problem?!" Jay shouted at Taehyun.

"My problem?! You're clearly chasing after something that belongs to me!" Taehyun argued back.

"Jungwon is not an item you idiot! He doesn't belong to anyone!" Jay shouted, he was beyond angry at Taehyun.

Yes, Jay wanted to make Jungwon fall for him but the thought of Taehyun speaking as if Jungwon is just an item, makes Jay want to plant his fist in Taehyun's face.

Without another thought Jay punched him sending Taehyun falling onto the ground holding his now bloody cut on his jaw.

"Watch your words next time and don't abuse your damn authority" Jay snarled at Taehyun and left him there.

It was only a minor cut Taehyun got so nothing Jay needed to care for. He deserved it anyway.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu ran through the hall breathless.

"What's up kid?" Jay asked.

"I thought you were at the library but you weren't" Beomgyu pouted expecting to see Jay there.

"Oh well I had something important to do" Jay lied.

"Oh well I wanted to tell you that I can help you study for finals!" Beomgyu suggested excitedly.

"I don't see why not we're both in the same year" Jay shrugged. Although having a tutor may help him.

Beomgyu bounced on his feet excitedly until he caught a glimpse of Taehyun and walked to Jay's side trying to hide himself.

Jay being confused at Beomgyu's actions looked up to see Taehyun.

Taehyun walked past Jay. Both glaring at each other, the tension was evident.

"Wait- Beomie?" Taehyun looked at the boy hiding behind Jay.

"You know him?" Jay asked confused.

"Of course he's my ex boyfriend" Taehyun said pulling Beomgyu out from behind Jay.

"Haven't seen you in so long, how are you?" Taehyun asked eyes softening at the sad look on Beomgyu's face.

"You're scaring him" Jay scolded taking Beomgyu back next to him.

Taehyun was about to speak when Jungwon came up to them.

"Taehyun you need to-" Jungwon paused noticing Jay and that boy he saw that day with Jay.

Jungwon mentally slapped himself. His hair tousled and he was all sweaty from running back and forth.

Looking like this especially in front of Jay was so embarrassing.