8

"Hyung!" Jungwon called again as Jay seemed to be distracted this made Jungwon realize how hard he needs to try.

"What do you want?" Jay asked a little nervous because of his new found feelings.

It was alien to him to have these feelings for Jungwon or for anyone as a matter of fact.

He still wasn't sure if he liked the younger but the warm tingly feeling in his stomach told him otherwise.

"Are you okay?" Jungwon blinked his doe eyes staring at Jay "You ran off so suddenly so I came to check up on you" Jungwon smiled at him showing his dimpled.

Jay had the urge to squish his cute cheeks but forced himself not to.

"I'm fine I'm just needs some fresh air" Jay lied and Jungwon knew that.

"Oh are you sure?" Jungwon asked "You looked really angry back there" Jungwon's pitched changed a little lower and pouted.

"Why d-do you care?" Jay looked away from Jungwon.

Can you blame him Jungwon was making him feel so many things Jay has never felt before.

"Can't I?" Jungwon looked t him innocently with his doe eyes and pouty lips.

"No. J-just l-leave I wanna be alone" Jay was holding back himself from bringing Jungwon in his arms and telling him about the dare and that he was sorry.

"Hyung, look at me" Jungwon said.

Jay turned to look at Jungwon eyes softening at how cute he looked right now.

Jungwon took Jay's tie between in his hands and played with it making Jay more nervous than ever.

"Jay hyung, I have to finish the decor for the Spring Fling tonight and all my friends are busy" Jungwon said sadly.

"What about your boyfriend?" Jay hated saying that sentence it left a bitter taste on his tongue.

Jungwon noticed the bitter expression Jay had at the mention of his boyfriend which made Jungwon smirk internally.

"He's also busy. Please Jay hyung help me out?" Jungwon whined looking up at Jay.

Who was Jay to resist the adorable bunny?

"Fine" Jay said cooing at Jungwon's soft side.

"Yay" Jungwon cheered hugging Jay "You're the best, hyung" Jungwon said.

Jay was face was a light shade of pink. Jungwon's hug felt like home and so warm.

"Thank you hyung" Jungwon pressed a kiss on Jay's cheeks "See you tonight" Jungwon left.

Jay fell on the soft grass.

What just happened. Yang Jungwon the bossy school president just kissed him? Well it wasn't the first time but he was actually being nice.

This is not good for Jay's heart. The erratic beating never stopped.

If Jay doesn't get himself together now he just might lose the dare.

"Jungwon's face is all red now I'm dying to know what happened out there" Sunoo squealed excited for his friend.

"Wait where's Taehyun?" Jungwon asked. Sunghoon pointed to where Beomgyu was and Jungwon understood.

"Now spill" Heeseung said.

" I told him to help me with the decor tonight because you guys were busy. I know I lied but now you guys are free tonight" Jungwon explained.

"Woohoo yes! Finally I can sleep early tonight!" Sunghoon cheered for himself.

"Hold up that's not all that happened come on tell us" Sunoo persisted knowing Jungwon was hiding something else.

Jungwon blushed remembering how he kissed Jay on the cheek again.

"I-I kissed him on his cheek" Jungwon admitted.

"O.M.G this is so cute I wish I was there to see that" Sunoo fanboyed.

"Did he buy it though?" Heeseung asked.

"He looked speechless when he saw me so I can't really tell" Jungwon said as he isn't experienced in the love aspect.

"Of course you can't tell you're really oblivious" Sunoo stated as a matter of fact.

"Wait look there's Jay!" Heeseung whispered as he saw Jay entered the cafeteria.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu left Taehyun and quickly went to Jay's said wrapping his hand around Jay's arm.

Jungwon mood changed. How dare Beomgyu call Jay hyung again. Jay was Jungwon's hyung not his.

Whatever, Jungwon was gonna succeed with his plan no matter what.

"Bro what was that all about?" Jake asked Jay about his sudden leaving.

"The air was contaminated" Jay lied and Jake and Ni-ki exchanged a knowing look to each other.

"So how's your dare coming along?" Ni-ki asked.

"Dare? What dare? Oh you mean the one where Jay has to make Jungwon confess to him before Spring Fling is over?" Beomgyu asked

"He knows?!" Ni-ki said almost choking on his food.

"Yup and he's helping me about" Jay smirked.

"Looks like Jungwon is dating Taehyun now so good luck bro" Jake said genuinely worried for his friend.

"I agree with Jake. B e careful player before you get played too" Ni-ki warned his friend.

Jay knows he needs to finish this dare but unfortunately, it seems like Jungwon has turned it into a game and there was no where Jay was losing.

In this battle of love who do you think will win? Jay or Jungwon or will they both end up broken in the end because of their silly games?

...

A/N: Double update! there may be mistakes in the previous chapter and this chapter I apologize for that.