16

It was the day of their test results.

Jay was sweating literally. This was the first test he put all his effort into any of his tests.

This was for Jungwon after all.

He wanted to meet Jungwon's ideal type and he hopes this result will hopefully change whatever relationship they have between them.

"Good morning cutie" Jay back hugged Jungwon and sat next to him in class.

"Ahm" Sunoo cleared his throat waiting for Jay to acknowledge the fact that he interrupted a conversation.

"Oh sorry guys, good morning" Jay greeted them and hugged Jungwon closer to him.

"So test results are in a few hours, you guys excited?" Jay asked excited trying to break the deafening silence.

"Not really, we usually top most of our subjects" Sunoo answered bitterly glaring at Jay.

"Uhh right! I forgot I was the only dumb one here" Jay said with sadness evident in his voice.

"No no don't say that" Jungwon turned to face Jay cursing Sunoo in his head for making Jay sad "You'll do great" Jungwon smiled at Jay.

"You think so?" Jay asked looking at Jungwon's sparkly eyes that held so much confidence for him.

"Of course I do" Jungwon said, secretly intertwining their hands under the desk so no one could see.

"Aw, Jay looks so in love" Heeseung cooed at the way Jay and Jungwon just stare at each other "If only someone looked at me like that" Heeseung continued.

Jay and Jungwon blushed at Heeseung words but a loud slap echoed throughout the half filled classroom.

"What am I then? A potato?!" Sunghoon asked clearly upset at what Heeseung said.

"I was only joking babe, calm down" Heeseung kissed his boyfriend on the cheek and Sunghoon was quiet.

"Oh Sunoo, where's Ni-ki? If I recall someone said he wasn't gonna be in school for the week but he was yesterday" Heeseung asked knowing Sunoo lied and that something is up.

Sunoo shot a quick glare at Jay.

"I lied. So what? I don't wanna see him" Sunoo said upset.

On the contrary he misses Ni-ki following him everywhere and how Ni-ki annoys him until Sunoo agrees to whatever Ni-ki wants.

"Oh really?" Jay asked surprised "But Ni-ki has been talking a lot about you, more than usual actually" Jay said.

"Oh shut up playboy what do you know?" Sunoo rolled his eyes at Jay who remained silent realizing Sunoo wasn't happy.

"Oh don't mind him Jay" Heeseung said trying to let Jay brush off Sunoo's harsh behaviour "He's a bit moody these days" Heeseung whispered.

Just then they saw a group of people running through the halls. Jungwon got up to stop them.

"Hey no running in the halls!" He shouted at them but no one cared to listen.

"Hey, where's everyone going?" Jungwon decided to ask when someone finally stops to answer him.

"Ni-ki is in the assembly hall proposing!" the person said out of breath and continued running to the assembly hall.

The group heard this and followed them out of curiosity.

"I hope he didn't damage anything" Jay said knowing how Ni-ki can get when doing something nice.

"That's not the problem here. Who's he proposing too?" Heeseung asked.

"Sunoo may be" Jake answered bluntly.

"Me?! Yea...no!" Sunoo quickly got rid of the thought although there was a burning jealousy inside him to whoever Ni-ki set this up for.

"Oh don't deny it. He really likes you" Jay said genuinely.

"Well that's funny coming from a 'playboy'" Sunoo scoffed giving Jay a judging look.

"That's enough Sunoo! Leave Jay alone!" Jungwon interrupted not liking the way Sunoo's been acting recently.

"Sure I'll leave him alone but soon he'll leave you" Sunoo easily said as if those words didn't hurt Jungwon more than it should.

"Guys cut it out! Let's just go!" Jake said and they all made it to the assembly hall.

They entered the hall to see Ni-ki with a big canvas painting of Sunoo with the words 'I'm sorry' on it and rose petals scattered on the floor.

Everyone in the room cheered when Sunoo walked in.

Sunoo forgot why he was even upset with Ni-ki in the first place and hugged him.

"Sunoo, I'm sorry for making Jay do that dare, it won't happen again okay? I'm really sorry" Ni-ki apologized.

Ni-ki pulled away from the hug and looked at Sunoo

"Be my boyfriend, Kim Sunoo?" Ni-ki confessed.

"Yes!" Sunoo whispered before pulling Ni-ki in another hug.

'Ouus' and 'Ooohs' filled the assembly hall.

"They're so cute!" Jungwon cooed at the couple. Wish I had someone like Ni-ki" Jungwon said unconsciously.

Suddenly he felt two arms circling around his waist and a hot breath on his ear.

"How can you say that when I'm right here" Jay pouted at Jungwon's words.

"I'm not wrong, you never treat me like that" Jungwon said as a matter of fact "Besides you aren't my boyfriend" Jungwon said.

That last sentence hit the two boys harder than intended to.

Jay never asked Jungwon to be his boyfriend even though they both confessed sort of.

Jungwon shook off the thought deciding to enjoy his time with Jay.

"Jay!" Jungwon called out cutely extending his grabby hands.

Jay looked at him confused.

"Carry me you idiot! I am too tired to walk!" Jungwon demanded but his heart pounded against his chest.

"Why are you blushing then?" Jay smirked at Jungwon's red face.

"N-nothing just carry me!" Jungwon said getting on Jay's back.

"You're really heavy" Jay fake groaned at Jungwon's weight.

"So should I go on a diet then?" Jungwon asked while Jay took him to class on his back.

"NO!" Jay responded quickly and made Jungwon smile.

"Why? Aren't I heavy?" Jungwon provoked.

"N-no" Jay admitted "Don't lose weight you look great. Especially those chubby cheeks are so cute" Jay cooed.

"So I'm cute?" Jungwon asked.

"Oh look we're here" Jay said and slowly let Jungwon down.

Jungwon only laughed at how much of a panic gay Jay is being.

Jay has flirted with him and even told Jungwon he loves him but now he's afraid to call Jungwon cute.

Jay is so adorable.

...

A/N: My updating schedz is such a mess right now. Btw, how cute is jakewon? Sorry it was not related to jaywon but they're adorable.

I love you guys <3