21

Jungwon was nervous. He wasn't ready to see Hyunmin destroy his friends lives again.

"Hey" Jay sat next to Jungwon in class.

Everyone was startled at Jay's surprise entrance as they were all busy in their own thoughts.

"Why do you guys look so worried?" Jay asked.

No one answered him. They cared less to answer him as any moment Hyunmin can walk in.

"Guys?" Jay called not liking the silence "Jungwon?" Jay turned to Jungwon who was supposedly reading.

"Hmm"

"What's wrong with everyone?" Jay asked.

"Jongseongie" a voice boomed through the halls of the classroom.

Jungwon almost choked at the nickname.

Hyunmin came to Jay without sparing a glance at anyone else and plopped himself on Jay's lap.

"Jongseongie, I'm here! Can you show me around?" Hyunmin asked pouting.

Everyone else in the class noticed this and started whispering.

"Ehm" Jungwon cleared his throat trying to get Hyunmin's attention.

"Oh Jungwon I didn't see you there" Hyunmin said faking his polite attitude.

Jungwon held back the urge to tear that fake attitude away from Hyunmin.

"Hyunmin, I'm the school's president here and therefore I will be showing you around" Jungwon announced which caused Hyunmin to frown but it quickly turn to a smile.

"Oh but I'm sure Jay hyung knows the school better" Hyunmin said.

"Hyunmin it's final I will be showing you around" Jungwon said sternly.

"Damn calm down. Never seen you this angry" Hyunmin only laughed it off.

Jungwon clenched his fists already irritated by Hyunmin.

"Oh! By the way, Hyunmin we have seats at this school so I don't think sitting on someone's lap is really necessary" Jungwon said and left the classroom before he exploded.

Jay looked at Jungwon leave and then back at Hyunmin with the biggest smile on his face which sickened his friends.

"Ugh Jay can you leave your toy elsewhere and not bring them here" Sunoo rolled his eyes.

They all walked out leaving Jay and Hyunmin alone.

Hyunmin wrapped his arms around Jay's neck and stayed on Jay's lap not listening to Jungwon.

"Hyung! Won't you show me around now?" Hyunmin asked giving Jay puppy eyes and a pouty face.

"Of course, baby" Jay said hugging Hyunmin tightly.

Hyunmin smirked at this knowing he didn't have to do much and Jay was all wrapped around his finger.

"Jay hyung!" Hyunmin pulled away from the hug "Let's go, come on" he giggled.

However, someone or some people were watching them from outside the door and got startled when they passed the exit of the classroom.

"I almost got a heartache" Sunoo held his chest.

"Good you deserve it" Sunghoon lashed out.

"Watch your mouth with him" Ni-ki argued back.

"Guys stop it!" Heeseung said giving Sunghoon a warning glare.

"Jungwon" Heeseung sighed "I know it hurts but Jay will learn his lesson, right? You don't have to do this if you don't want to okay?"

"It's okay hyung whether I lose Jay or not it's for the best. For you guys right?" Jungwon said wanting to help his friends.

Everyone's eyes were on Jungwon as they felt sorry for him.

They may have seem like they came to terms with their past but that was only in front of Jungwon's eyes.

In reality, Heeseung straight up blocked Sunghoon both online and offline. Sunoo and Ni-ki argue everyday because Sunoo lied to Ni-ki about his relationship with Sunghoon and Jake received a surprise call from Sunghoon last night apologizing for what he did but Jake just ended the call without acknowledging his apology.

At lunch Jay and Hyunmin were missing as if no one expected that. However, Jungwon was emotionless. He tried ignoring his feelings and he's doing pretty good at it.

Jay and Hyunmin entered the cafeteria with Hyunmin's arm around Jay's.

And may be just may may be then Jungwon felt his heart crack again.

"Jungwon!" Sunghoon nudged him stopping him from falling into a pit hole of sadness again.

"Jay's there. It's now or never" Sunghoon encouraged him.

Jungwon got up from his seat and went to the pair. His eyes looking everywhere except them.

"Jay, can you meet me tonight?" Jungwon asked looking at the ground.

"No he's busy. We're going star gazing!" Hyunmin said excited.

Wow they Jay must really like him. Jungwon thought.

"Actually umm-" Jay's words were stuck in his throat. He was conflicted on what he should do.

First of all, Hyunmin made up the whole star gazing thing and secondly Jay realized how long he hasn't spent time with Jungwon.

But Hyunmin was and still is his first and only love. But he also started liking Jungwon right?

In conclusion Jay was a mess.

"Oppa!" a girl interrupted them saving Jay "Are you and" the girl looked at Hyunmin with a nasty eye "him going out?" the girl finally asked.

"Yes we are now if you were one of his fans or flings I suggest you run along because he loves me" Hyunmin said in the nicest way possible but the girl could see straight through that act.

"Oh my! Silly me, I thought Jay hyung has feelings for our president" the girl said secretly smirking.

"Well he doesn't" Hyunmin smiled sweetly at the girl denying her statement.

"I wasn't talking to you, you chewed up gumball. I want Jay hyung to answer" the girl said looking at Jay.

She was actually someone who admired Jay and Jungwon's relationship and after seeing some random and rude guy showing up she decided to ask.

"That's not necessary, lunch is almost over we should go to prepare for our next class" Jungwon said not wanting this situation to get worse

Also Jungwon couldn't handle Jay saying he loves someone else.

Jungwon was about to walk away when Jay stopped him by the arm.

"Tonight at 7, see you" Jay smiled at him and Jungwon's stomach erupted with countless butterflies.

"Eeek" the girl squealed loudly "Jungwon and Jay are going on a date!" She practically shouted causing everyone's attention on her.

"Oopsies" she put her hand over her mouth before running off.

Hyunmin didn't like the this not one bit.