14

"Ni-ki!" Sunoo shouted at Ni-ki once they were in an empty classroom.

"Chill babe, are u okay?" Ni-ki asked almost thinking of a way to running away from the angry Sunoo.

"Chill?! How could you guys let Jay do that?" Sunoo asked.

"Do what? Wait-how did you know about the dare?!" Ni-ki asked panicked.

"DARE?! What dare?" Sunoo was now even more angry "I was talking about Jay treating Jungwon like one of his toys" Sunoo explained.

"I was totally talking about that too" Ni-ki said nervously, obviously lying.

"Nishimura Riki, I swear if you don't tell me what dare you are talking about this instant I will-"

"Okay fine" Ni-ki cut Sunoo off "Me and Jake dared Jay to make Jungwon fall for him and then break his heart" one look at Sunoo's face now and Ni-ki tried to find a way to calm him down.

"In my defense, I didn't know I would fall for you" Ni-ki tried sweet-talking Sunoo but he wasn't buying it.

"Wait! So you mean this is something you guys always do?!" Sunoo asked obviously disappointed in his boyfriend.

"Kind of" Ni-ki answered with his heart racing.

"So toying with my best friend's heart is just a joke to you guys huh?" Sunoo pointed at Ni-ki.

Oh boy, Sunoo was angry, hurt, disappointed and every negative emotion that existed.

Ni-ki did this to people. How sick can they be?!

"Sunoo but Jay he-" Ni-ki was cut off by Sunoo.

"I don't wanna hear any excuses. You know, I thought you were actually someone for me but turns out you're just like every guy at this damn college" Sunoo scoffed and left.

Ni-ki just stood there regretting everything he did but there was one thing Sunoo needed to know but he won't listen to him.

Sunoo arrived back to the cafeteria face red from anger.

"Hey, you okay?" Jake asked genuinely concerned.

"Don't 'hey, you okay?' me. I know what you sick bastards have been up to all this time and let me just say that's absolutely shameful to play with someone's feelings like that!" Sunoo spat in Jake's face who took a few seconds to realize what Sunoo was talking about.

"Sunoo but Jay is-" Sunoo cut Jake off.

"Whatever, just get away from me. I don't wanna see you guys" Sunoo said and Jake left sadly.

"What's going on?!" Heeseung asked Sunoo.

Sunoo explained everything to Sunghoon and Heeseung.

"Wait, Sunoo that's a little to harsh don't you think" Heeseung said finding Sunoo's words a bit too hurtful.

"Harsh?! They deserve it!" Sunoo stated standing his ground.

"May be they do but Sunoo don't you like Ni-ki at least?" Sunghoon asked trying to make Sunoo understand how mean we was.

"May be I did but I don't anymore. Who knows may be it's just a dare too" Sunoo rolled his eyes although deep down he was hurt if he found out Ni-ki toyed with him.

"You have a point" Sunghoon agreed with Sunoo unable to argue back with him.

"Babe!" Heeseung said slapping Sunghoon on the arm for agreeing with Sunoo.

"What? He makes a good point" Sunghoon defended himself.

"Yes but may be Jay regrets it" Heeseung said being the only positive one there.

"Jay and regret. Haha very funny" Sunoo said sarcastically. He was angry and bitter.

Heeseung rolled his eyes at Sunoo and left the table not bothering to bid goodbye to his boyfriend nor friend.

Meanwhile, Jay followed Jungwon to wherever he was going.

"Jungwon wait!" Jay finally called out to stop the said boy.

Jungwon immediately turned around and put on his poker face.

"What is it Mr. Park?" Jungwon's cute and soft voice was gone. All Jay heard was a cold heartless sound that pierced his heart.

"Why did you give that girl detention?" Jay asked.

"Oh her? So you're picking up for one of your toys? Funny, don't remember I had that privilege" Jungwon said.

"Oh well, I guess you play some of your games better than others. Sorry I wasn't much of a challenge for you" Jungwon continued nonchalantly.

Jay realized Jungwon was upset but tried to mask it. Knowing this Jay straightened himself and walked closer to Jungwon.

"Wanna know something...I lied" Jay simply said.

This caught Jungwon off guard and now he's very confused.

"Lied?" Jungwon asked.

"Yes baby, I lied" Jay reconfirmed "You were my biggest challenge but you're still my favorite game" Jay said looking at Jungwon's chocolate brown eyes.

"Wait-" Jungwon paused trying to process what Jay just said "Still is present tense. I think you meant ' you were my favorite game' " Jungwon tried correcting Jay.

"Oh baby I know my math" Jay brought his face closer to Jungwon.

"It's English smarty pants" Jungwon corrected him.

"I knew that" Jay mentally slapped himself for messing up. Why can't things go right?

"That's not the point. You were and will be my favorite game" Jay continued.

Jungwon face dusted pink when he noticed Jay's eyes travel to his lips and then back up to his eyes.

"Oh no y-you're not playing with m-me again" Jungwon stated as a matter of fact but couldn't help but feel all giddy just by Jay's stare and closeness.

"Who said I was?" Jay said leaning in.

"Uhm" Jungwon cleared his throat and stepped back and straightened himself "This is school grounds and for the last time I'm not your toy"

Jungwon tried to keep his cool but he wanted that kiss as much as Jay but he didn't want the pain that came with it.

"But-" Jay's cool attitude dropped and he felt like a fool.

He thought Jungwon liked him. Initiating that kiss was probably one of the last things Jay should've done.

"Jungwon please don't be like this!" Jay tried to make Jungwon come back to him.

Jay lost all his cool now. He doesn't care anymore. His reputation means nothing anymore.

Being without Jungwon has made Jay a mess. He needs Jungwon and he needed to make up for it no matter what.

Jay made the first move and engulfed Jungwon in a hug.

"Hmph Jay let go you're squeezing me" Jungwon tried to get out of Jay's tight hug but he felt the pressure decrease around his body and a feathery kiss placed on his head.

"I know you thought I played you and I thought I did too but along the way...." Jay paused taking a deep breath before whispering ever so sweetly.

"I fell in love with you Yang Jungwon"

A/N: THE NUMBER OF JAYWON MOMENTS WE GOT TODAY IS INSANE!Jaywonists! we are well fed!

Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I love you <3