Before

Neighbours can be a range of different people. Some are chatty and nice, some keep to themselves but say 'hello' and some don't even acknowledge that there are other people that live in the same area as them.

A lovely couple, with two black Labradors, lived in a house on a road behind a high street. Their house was cosy and homely and their garden they had an old war bunker, many large towering trees and a small greenhouse full of lively plants. They were the type of neighbours that would stop to have a conversation with, ask how you were, you know that type of stuff. Anyway, one day they decided that the area wasn't for them anymore and they fancied a change, to move away, start a new chapter of their life. So the house went up for sale.

The house was bought pretty quickly by a family of four who had a black and white cat. Many of the people who lived on the road were happy and chatty however this new family were the opposite; they kept to themselves and didn't speak to anyone. Many of their neighbours realised that they were weird; they left their wheelie bins out for days after they had been emptied, they wouldn't talk to the other people that lived on the same road as them, they left the front drive very messy and full of weeds. They didn't seem familiar with socialising.