Time to Team Up.

The family from two doors down started to become more and more suspicious and wanted to confirm that it wasn't just them who felt weary of the Weirdos, so they began to ask the other neighbours what they thought had happened to the missing man.

They started off asking their next door neighbour, who was three doors down from the Weirdos, and immediately, they got the answer they wanted. He, too, thought that it was the Weirdos were behind the kidnapping and then he began to tell them that he had this suspicion because he had also been watching the Weirdo father by setting up cameras and camping in the garden to spy on him. He would wear wellies, shorts, a woolly hat and a coat to go and do his daily spying. This was a high level of determination to catch the Weirdos so the children from two doors down code- named him the 'Wild Welly Man'.

Their next interviewees were the neighbours opposite them. These neighbours didn't really think about possible suspects as they normally tried to keep out of weird business on the road. However after a bit of persuasion, they joined the team. Their code name was the 'Clueless Couple'.

Next, they decided that they would be brave and actually get the opinions of the Weirdos. The girl from two doors down nominated herself to go and knock on their door. She waited patiently for two minutes but there was no response. The only thing she saw were the curtains flutter and half a face appear at the window yet no one answered the door.

They had asked every other family or person that lived on the road but only found that one other household believed the same as they did. This couple claimed that they normally drove very slowly past the Weirdos' house whenever they drove down the road in case there was any sign of the missing man but they never had much luck. The children from two doors down needed a code name for this family and after a lot of arguing, they settled on the 'Pleasant People'.

The neighbours from two doors down set up a meeting where the Wild Welly man, the Clueless Couple and the Pleasant people discussed how they were going to reveal the secret of the Weirdos being kidnappers. They called themselves the 'Weirdo Busters'.