Jumping to Conclusions.

The family from two doors down began to believe that there was something suspicious about the Weirdos.

The Weirdos were very sly and mysterious with every single one of their actions. The Weirdo father began leave the house even less times than before and was rarely spotted by either of the children from two doors down. 

As weeks went by, nothing happened. Until one day. One of the Weirdos' next door neighbours disappeared. Posters were pinned on trees about a fifty year old man, who was five- foot- six and wore small, square glasses, claiming that he was missing. The family from two doors down already had their suspicions as to whom the kidnappers were. The Weirdos!

The Weirdos didn't leave the house, not even the father. He had apparently stopped going to work but he did leave the house to go to the bunker in the garden very frequently and every time he left the house, he carried tools in a large black bag to and from the garden. Some tools that poked out of the end of the bag looked extremely dangerous, as if they could saw though someone's neck or chop someone in half.

A great darkness had seemed to have taken over the little road behind the high street. This spread fear to its residents, each wondering whether the missing man was dead or alive or who was going to be next.