The Family Two Doors Down.

The girl from two doors down had watched the family's garden for months but the only movement she ever saw was the cat entering and exiting the house. But one day during the summer, an extraordinary event occurred! There was movement in the garden that wasn't from the cat. The father had actually left the house and ventured down to their greenhouse to look at the lifeless plants that hung off the shelves. Even though he had only been outside for a few minutes, the girl was in shock and shouted down to the rest of her family that a 'Weirdo' (their name for the new neighbours) had left the house. But after this break though, there was no movement for weeks after. 

The boy from two doors down began to watch the house too but only from the front though he couldn't see much as the Weirdos has a large campervan that was never used. None of the neighbours had ever seen it leave the drive. Occasionally, the son saw the father get in his car and drive away but he was never really sure that he was actually going to work, he was never dressed like it anyway.

The father from two doors down was lucky enough to catch the Weirdo father and say 'hello, how are you?' in which he got a short response of 'I'm fine thanks' and that was the end of the conversation. The father from two doors down was slightly offended that the Weirdo father didn't ask him how he was back.

Peculiar.