The Truth.

No one in the Weirdo Busters had thought about what they would find in the bunker. It was the truth of the Weirdos.

Within the bunker, there were human spines and human thigh bones scattered on the floor and there were human hearts and brains and eyes on the shelves which were attached to the blood smeared walls. On the back wall lay a large black bag which was releasing a wretched, potent smell. The girl from two doors down was the one to bravely unzip the bag to find out what was letting off that foul odour. But when she opened it, she regretted it straight away.

Lying on top of blood smothered tools lay, the rotting carcass of a black and white cat that had no eyes. Mortified by the sight, the girl quickly closed the bag. What were they going to do with this evidence?

The Weirdo Busters had not expected this. It was too much for them!

They would call the police as soon as they returned to the house two doors down. But as they were exiting the bunker, they heard deep shaky breaths and loud stomping footsteps marching towards them. They had been caught.

The Weirdo father hesitated for a moment then ushered them inside for a cup of tea to discuss what they had seen with the rest of the family.