Moving Forward.

The team decided that they would notify the police in the morning once they had all recovered from their sightings. 

The next morning, they all had another meeting and told the police. Later in the day the police arrived. But when they entered the building, the property was empty. They had taken everything except for the cars and the campervan on the drive. The team couldn't believe this! Why had they waited for the next morning? Were they all going to die next? Was someone else going to die? 

No one slept that night. Everyone was too paranoid about being the next victim. 

A few days passed and the Wild Welly Man decided to set up a new security system that pepper sprayed anyone who dared step foot on his property. As you can imagine, the postman wasn't thrilled about this new feature.

The Clueless Couple made no new improvements to the security of their home as they weren't too sure as to what they had seen. They mainly believed that they were drugged and hallucinated the whole event though the rest of the team knew exactly what they had witnessed.

The Pleasant People decided that the road wasn't the best place for them to live anymore so they put their house up for sale and moved shortly after. They wanted to start a new life and try to forget about what they had seen though they knew that this would be impossible to do.

Finally, the family from two doors down decided that it would be wise to encourage the police to keep the story about the New Neighbours quiet as it would create too much fear for the residents in the area. They set up security cameras and watched around their house very frequently in case the Weirdos decided to get their revenge and come back to add them to their collections. 

There was no more news on the missing man as the Weirdos had taken their collection with them. Many people guessed that he was dead by still weren't fully convinced by the story as there had been no evidence which backed up the story from the Weirdo Busters.

The Weirdos' house stayed empty for years and by now most people knew the story of the New Neighbours. Most of the people on the road had decided to move house in case they were on the target list. 

All of the remaining neighbours kept to themselves, rarely saying 'hello, how are you?' to others. The road had changed and this wasn't a good thing. The road was seen as cursed. Cursed by the Weirdos.