1

Jimin POV:

Jungkook and i were friends since middle school. The first time i saw him i was a bit jealous, everybody loved him, his style, his aura everything was perfect. I thought i would never get a chance to talk to him-
till that day,
we were sitting in class waiting for the teacher as he asked for a pencil. He laughed about my pencil and said it was childish but cute.
[It had lots of stickers on it]
I looked at him with lightly blushed cheek trying to avoid eye contact.
"You are cute Jimin" he giggled.
From this day we talked a lot and spend a lot of time together.
We met at each other's house, played video games and often skated to the
Haeundae beach (beach in busan).

As the time passed we graduated and got to college, luckily we got accepted in the same one and after 1 month we already got used to the dorm life, stressful study sessions and a lot of tea and gossip about the girls and boys.

In one dorm there were 3-4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a small kitchen.
i shared a dorm with Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi. First off i was a bit sad that i couldn't be with jungkook but i knew he got along with his his dormmates Taehyung and Hoseok.
- - - - - - - - -
FRIDAY , 7:46AM

As jimin hurried to his front door he saw jungkook, the older always took his time to get ready even though his door mates already went to their classes or to the library.
"Hey jk, give me a second lemme grab my bag" he said as he rushed to his bedroom before jungkook could complain about him being late once again. After grabbing his belongings he walked to the door and hugged his best friend (as a greeting).
"Jimin hyun-"
"Dont even-" jimin stopped jungkook "I know i'm late, i'm sorry it won't happen again okay kookie?" he smiled as he dragged the younger through the hallway.
jungkook stoped and pulled his phone out "Tae said that we would get tested on the last 3 topics in math today"
before he answered jungkook grabbed Jimins hand and almost ran to math class.
Jimin behind him watching his small hand in jungkooks.
*so soft* he thought as he his ears started to turn red.

A/N
OKAY FINISHED WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER WITH A LITTLE JIKOOK MOMENT AT THE END HUHU😉
NEXT CHAPTER COMING IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS:)