5

The next day: 11:45am
JIMIN:

I woke up feeling like my head got punched, trying to open my eyes i felt an familiar scent.
It smells like Jungkook... after my eyes got used to the light I just sat there in shock.
Is that jungkooks ro-
"Good morning Hyung~" Jungkook said walking into the bed room holding a glass of water
*Omg what- how*
"Uh- Good morning Jungkook" what happend yesterday?We were at a party but-how do i ended up in Jungkooks bedroom. OMG THE PARTY.
"Hahaha your blushing, you remember right?"
Jungkook laughed while he sat down next to me handing me the glass of water. Without hesitation i took a sip.
"So uhm Hyung, I really had fun yesterday. Thank to you"
I almost spit out the water, I couldn't remember exactly what happend but i knew he wouldn't just say something like that. "Kookie uhm how did i ended up in your bed and what exactly happend yesterday?" I asked him, avoiding his eyes.
"You really wanna know?"
"yeah Kookie"
"So we started to make out on the dance floor and ended on the toilet having fun." he answered while smiling bright.
"I- we had sex? Fun? what do you mean??"
"Basically u gave me a blowjob"
In that moment i felt like throwing up.
"uh i think i should go back to my dorm"
i replied while searching my phone and leaving the glass on his desk. Jungkook just sat there
i left before he could say anything.
After I found my way out of Jungkooks dorm i checked my phone.

______________________________________________________________
GROUP CHAT:

seokjinniiiee:
JIMIN WHERE ARE U??😃

little meow meow:
I bet theyre fuxking rn

joon:
Yoongi dont-

Taetae:
he is in Jungkooks bedroom ig

seokjinniiiee:
omg are you serious😀

_____________________________________

I quickly ran to my dorm room and as soon as i entered Jin just stood there.
"Heey Jiminah~"
"uhh hey Hyung" i shortly replied as i went to my bedroom. After i looked down at my body i realised that i somehow changed my clothes till i realised that i'm wearing Jungkooks favourite hoodie without noticing i started to blush.

AUTOR POV:

Jimin just sat on his bed and looked down on his pants and hoodie, the smell was quite comforting. What was it with Jungkook? Why did that happen?
Jimin was confused suddenly someone knocked on his door. Jin peeked though the door and smiled. "Hey you okay? u wanna eat breakfast" the elder asked. "Mhh no i'm fine thanks hyung" Jimin answered looking down on his clothes. "Your not happy? You want to tell me what happend with Jungkook?" he said as he walked over to Jimin.
As Jimin told Jin about what happend at the party and Jungkooks bedroom, Jin couldn't hold back and started to laugh while padding the youngest shoulder. "Jimin you ever though about having feelings for Jungkook?I mean your blushing, overthinking and trying to dress up for him? There definitely is something"
*Maybe jin hyung was right, i mean i do like him but i never thought of it that way* Jimin thought.

JUNGKOOK POV:

After Jimin left i just sat there and stared holes in to the ceiling.
Is Jimin uncomfortable around me? I knew he was drunk yesterday but i thought he would like it and won't regret anything. I don't wanna make him feel bad. I felt the confidence leaving my body.
"KOOKIE" Hoseok called
I walked into the kitchen and saw him serving breakfast. "eat" he said.
I just sat down waiting for him to hand me a bowl of rice. He sat down next to me and i noticed him staring.
"What wrong hobi?"
"somethings on your mind, what is it" he confidently said "is it Jimin? i saw him almost running out of our dorm"
I knew that Hoseok saw us yesterday at the party making out. After explaing everything in detail hoseok sighted "You need to talk to him, tell him about your feelings"
"feelings?"
"Uh duhh? you developed feeling for Jimin"
I just sat there staring onto the bowl of rice infront of me. Maybe he was right i shouldve talked to him from the start.

A/N
THE STORY GONNA END SOON
I NEED TO THING ABOUT AN ENDING AAAGH🤠