2

JIMIN:
~In class

Jungkook sat right next to me, the teacher handed out 2 sheets of paper and said "This test includes all the topics of the last month". As students started writing i looked at the test
*oh shit*
I wasn't the best in math to be honest.
I looked at jungkook trying to get his attention, i tapped on his shoulder while the teacher turned her back to us. "kookie" i whispered "mhh?"he answered smiling still looking at his test, he knew that i was struggling but he decided to somehow tease me.
He knew that i was easy to tease and somehow he liked it when i started blushing.
"help me please" i begged. "this sounds sexual asf" he smirked.
My cheeks turned pink
"Stop it! pervert" i said annoyed.
I turned back to my table and tried to solve the test writing down false answers. After 15 Minutes i was finished, i knew that at the end this gonna be an C or D. I looked at Jungkook...
He really is handsome,
even while solving math problems.

JUNGKOOK:

I felt two eyes staring at me, i knew it was Jimin. I looked at him with a little innocent smile. As i winked at him he turned away. Grabbing his thigh i waited for his reaction.
"KOOKIE" he tried to keep his voice down.
I knew he wasn't really straight but i guess he's trying to change his own mind by looking at girls and talking to a lot of them. I'm really open about my sexuality i don't rlly prefer men or woman and Jimin, hes really fun to tease. I felt two little hands trying to remove mine.
" jungkook stop it. What if someone-"
"let me enjoy this moment my little jiminshi~"
" i hate you jeon jungkook "
„well that's obviously a lie" i smiled.
The teacher collected the worksheets and we went to our next class.

time skip: lunch break:

JIMIN:

I'm still thinking about what happend in  math class, his hand on my thigh while smiling like an innocent angel....
We arrived at our lunch table,
Namjoon and Jin were already eating and being in there own world.
"Stop flirting you two!" Jungkook said as he kicked me out of my thoughts.
The two looked up at Jungkook
"Yah! I'm your hyung you betta respect that!" Jin hissed.
We sat down and started eating. After i took the first bite of my sandwich Hoseok, the boyfriend of Yoongi jumped to our table with a bright smile.
He's Jungkook Dormmate and he's a very friendly sunny boy. Sometimes i wonder how did they end up together? They're so different but i guess they're matching somehow.
"HEY I GOT GREAT NEWS YALL" he screamed."Please sit down and stop screaming" Taehyung replied as he sat down joining the group. "Hey tae who u searching for?" i said as i noticed that he's looking around. "I'm looking for Yoongi hyung, we promised to go record my new song"
Hoseok getting mad he tried his second attempt " SOOO yall are invited for the party on saturday, 8.30" he smiled " ill send the address later, no excuses" he said as he happily walked away.
Everyone was quite shocked for the sudden invitation but we all were pretty bored and it's the first year of college so we agreed on the fact that we could enjoy our free time for now.

Not gonna lie i was pretty excited for the party tomorrow. Jungkook walked me to my dorm and said that he would pick me up so we could go together.
I was about to panick as i felt the excitement rushing through my body.

Creating fake scenariosin my head i fell asleep~~

A/N
YALL BETTA BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER🤪