3

AUTOR POV:

8:30am, Jimin woke up without his alarm. He said he would wake up earlier to run some errands with Jin. They need some food and maybe some new clothes for later tonight.
"Good morning Jimin" Jin welcomed Jimin with a warm smile as the younger walked into the kitchen. "mhhhhh" jimin hummed "Hyung~~ that breakfast thooo"
Jin prepared some food for them,
freshly made eggs with bagels and other delicious things. He knew that Yoongi is a late sleeper and Namjoon stays in bed for 2 hours without moving a single inch, just watching videos of crabs.
"Let's eat jimin after that we get ready and leave at uh.. 10?" he asked "mhm sound good to me, thanks for the food~~" Jimin slightly bowed.
They started eating and got ready afterwards.

The two boys walked around in the shopping center after buying food.
"Look hyung!" Jimin pointed to a store with cool clothes "let's go in here" he said as he dragged the elder in to the store.
"i think im gonna go with that" Jin raised a grey cropped sweater with stars on it. "OMG! NAMJOON WILL LOVE IT AAAAHH" Jimin jumped up and down "Look hyung, what about this one" the younger showed him a black blouse with an cut out over the chest area, Jin nodded in response.
After buying their clothes and some accessories they went home.

5:56pm

Jungkook sat in the kitchen with Tae he was thinking about tonight and knew Hoesok well, the party is gonna be wild. But one thing is always stuck on his mind, there are a lot of people and a lot of guys. Jimin is basically and men magnet and he could get anyone and anything if he really wants to. It's not like he has a crush on his friend but somehow he gets jealous easily. just some other random guy talking to Jimin would makes him clench his fist.
He planned to dress up nice so Jimin won't take his eyes of him a single second. Taehyung looked at Jungkook
„yah what are u thinking about? And why are you suddenly smiling like an idiot?" he asked as he furrows his eyebrows. „ Hyung can borrow clothes for you know later tonight?" He knew Taehyung had some very spicy outfits in his closet. Without thinking the elder nodded and Jungkook ran to his room in the direction of the closet.

Jimin looked at his phone checking the time. *8pm*
It's the first time that he's ready to go on time, he was proud of himself.
Jin and Namjoon were already ready to go so they went out, spending time outside before going to the party.
Jimin was curious about Jungkooks outfit. Did he even dress up? In all black like usual?
All those thoughts flew though his head he looked at himself in the mirror, he posed "😗✌🏼". As he listend to music Yoongi interrupted him by almost kicking the door "Jimin your lover arrived"
"yoongi shut up omg he's not my lover"
"just wait till u see him maybe that will change your mind" yoongi laughed.

As he walked over to the door his heart started beating in an unbelievable speed.

A/N
a little cliffhanger? mhh maybe?
OK NEXT CHAPTER GONNA BE BETTER AND LONGER SORRY.