4

JUNGKOOK:

8 pm and I stood infront of his dorm. As Yoongi opend the door he told me to wait outside with a smirk.
I would lie if i said i wasn't excited to see Jimin, I knew he went shopping with Jin- Finally, he opend the door and my eyes widened.
„H-Hey Jiminshi" i checked him out trying to look cool „mhm who do you wanna seduce with that outfit?"
„NO ONE KOKKIE!" he started blushing „let's just go please and stop staring"
I couldn't take my eyes of him as he started walking infront of me, i looked at his ass. *What he could do with that ass ohmagawd*

time skip: party

~The two arrived at the apartment~

I was sitting in the living room with Hoseok and Tae. Jimin got up to get some more drinks and i'm still staring at his ass from a far distance. I knew he was a lightweight but i enjoyed him losing up.

AUTOR POV:

Young People everywhere
drinking, smoking or almost fucking on the small dance floor. After their 4.shot he dragged Jungkook to the little bar, asking the younger for another round.
They were both pretty drunk but Jimin was very bubbly and started to get very touchy not only with Jungkook. The younger was a bit mad because he saw Jimin hugging Taehyung before they got to the bar.
„Oh kookie listen it's my favourite song!!let's go cmon let's dance!" he screamed „go dance i will watch you from here" he said annoyed. Without hesitation he got up and took his martini glass. smiling at him, not even noticing that he was a bit pissed, Jimin stumbled to the middle of the dance floor. He was swaying his hips to the side while side eyeing Jungkook.
Jungkooks mind going wild, he got the full view of Jimin dancing with his eyes focused on him. He needs to calm down.
Jimin was getting quite bored dancing alone, he saw Namjoon and the elder dancing very close and kissing each other time to time. He decided to walk back to his seat and said „ Cmon kookie just one song~" as he walked up to the younger. Jimin stood between Jungkooks thighs/legs looking deep into each other's eyes. He couldnt reject him, up he gave in and let Jimin drag him back to the floor.

[MOVE by TAEMIN started playing]

Jungkooks eyes turned Jimin on. As they were dancing the younger felt the need to touch the other . He placed his hands on the elders hips and Jimin smirked in response. "come closer" Jungkook whispered.
Jimin obeyed and leaned his head on his shoulder. He felt two hands grabbing his ass looking up at the younger one. "turn around" again he just did as he was told, now almost grinding in to Jungkooks area.
They were both dancing for 5 minutes and started to get sweaty and real close.
"Kookie it's so hot here" he leaned back to whisper in his ear.
"Yeah it's your fault i see what your tryna do"
Jimin turned around smiled and close his eyes. Jungkook was staring at his lips he slowly put his soft lips on the elder ones. Jimin pulled away looked a little shocked but he responded by kissing him on the cheek.Without any hesitation the whole thing turned into a hot make out session.

DRUNK JIMIN:
It turned into a sloppy kiss, dancing and kissing is very exhausting. We both stopped for a moment looked into each other's eyes "Jimin, do you know what your doing right now?"
Ofcourse i knew so i just kissed his neck in response. I felt different after kissing him , so light hearted and at ease. All the people around us suddenly disappeared and i only focused on him, his outfit, his hair, his eyes, his scent and his big hands holding my body.

I realised what my mind been trying  to tell me the whole time, maybe maybe i'm in- in love? a crush?
But suddenly i felt something between me and Jungkook, i looked down and saw his hard member. „it's all your fault" Jungkook said as he saw my face turning red. I felt bad for him, i couldn't leave him like that, could i? „i could- let me help you" i respond trailing my hands down his shoulders to his chest.
Jungkook  grabbed my hips and pushed me though the little crowd to the bathroom.

AUTOR POV:

They both hurried to the bathroom with Yoongi noticing „babe they finally doing it"

Jungkook locked the bathroom door. „Get on your knees baby"
Jimins heart skipped a beat at the nickname, he turned red trying to hide his face.
„Don't cover yourself baby you like the name „babyy" don't you?" he added.
Jimin nodded while going down on him.
„If your my baby then i'm your.. daddy.
help daddy out okay?"he slightly giggled.
Jimin wasn't really experienced in blow jobs but he watched a lot of porn, he's just gonna copy them he thought as he obeyed the younger.
Jungkook just removed his pants waiting for Jimin to do the rest while leaning onto the wall. Jimin smiled, he finally got the chance to tease him while trailing his finger down his boxers. Jungkook growled in respond and jimin took it as a warning, he pulled the boxers off and immediately started strocking the youngest member. Jimin got all hard by just looking at this view.

„Jiminshi~ don't use your hands use your pretty little mouth of yours"
He lowerd down and started taking Jungkooks member. Teasing him by leaving little kitten licks all around the tip and taking it all deep throat in the next moment got Jungkook shaking, he panted and his little groans turned Jimin on. The younger grabes Jimins hair and face fucked him. Jimin moaned at his sudden action and the vibrations lead Jungkook to his orgasm.
He still thrusted into his mouth while basically riding out his high.

A/N
WELL UH THAT WAS BAD BYE
SHORT SMUT ASF🥲🙌🏼