Chapter 4

3rd POV

Alessandra woke up about 2 hours before dinner. She was confused for a moment before she remembered she fell asleep while Nicholai was playing piano. Luckily she still had time to go downstairs and make dinner for everyone. She quickly made her way into the kitchen and failed to notice her new brothers following her as well. She decided in a spur of the moment to make pasta to save time and energy. She then started pulling out all the ingridients to make pasta. Not forgeting to put some music on. Pretty soon she was twirling and singing as she made the noodles and let them boil. She then started to make the bread.

Meanwhile... her new brothers paused the movie once they heard tiny footprints coming down the steps. They looked towards the stairs as they seen their new sister coming down the steps.

"Hey tiny where are you going?'' asked Viktor. He was ignored by their sister as she made her way into the kitchen. All her brothers looked at one another as they followed their sister out of curiosity. They found themselves peering in the kitchen as they heard what sounded like music begin to play. Soon after they heard the sound of a sweet voice singing. They stepped into the kitchen to find their sister twirling and singing as she cooked. They all sat down and were just content in watching her lose herself in the music. Soon a delicious aroma began to fill the kitchen. As the smell filled the room all of the boys stomachs began to rumble.

Alessandra was so into her cooking and singing she failed to notice her brothers making themselves confortable at the table. That is until she heard was sounded like a growl. She jumped up and looked around until her eyes landed on her brothers who were sitting there silently in a mix of amusement and embarrassment. They didn't think their stomachs would all growl. It was kinda hard though with the amazing smell coming from their sisters cooking. Luckily everything was finished and just needed to be brought out onto the table.

"Could you guys help me take the food to the table.'' She asked them. They all said yes and began grabbing the dishes and putting them on the table. Once they finished putting the food on the table they all sat down and waited for the rest of the family to get there.

As soon as the rest of the family sat down everyone began eating. The Bianchi boys conversed among themselves not forgetting to include their sister in the conversation from time to time. Meanwhile the Ricci boys were burning in rage and jealousy.

After dinner evryone went to sleep.

The rest of the week went by the same.  The Bianchi boys would spend more and more time with their new sister wich made the Ricci boys angrier and angrier. Sometime during that week Lessie was in her room looking at one of the only things she had left of her mom. It was a necklace with the words to the moon and back engraved on it. She cherished it greatly. Most of her brothers were out at the moment. She was broken out of her thoughts by a sudden knock on her door.  She quickly tried to hide the necklace but was too late as her older brother Stefano stepped into her room.  His eyes immediately fell to her hands as she hid them behind her back.

"Whats that?" He questioned.  He was angry that she didn't trust him enough to tell him what she was hiding. His anger only grew as he remembered the past week when she spent time with those Bianchi boys but never spent time with them. Blinded by his anger he marched towards her and snatched the necklace out of her hands and assumed it was something her new brothers gave her. With this though in mind he turned and made his way downstairs.

"WAIT!! Where are you going? Can you give me back my necklace?'' Lessie cried. She was getting nervous as to what was going through his head. Her fear only grew when she seen her brother turned towards the kitchen with her pleas falling deaf to his ears.  Soon they had reached the kitchen. Lessie stopped in confusion. Stefano on the other hand kept walking and eventually made it to the sink and held his arm out over the sink.

Out of the shadowsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara