Chapter 5

3rd person POV

Everyone sat at the table. Andrew sat at one end of the table and Alyssa sat at the other end. All the Ricci boys sat on one side of the table with the Bianchi boys sitting on the opposite side of them. Andrew had called this family meeting after finding out the boys had been fighting. Alessandra was out of the house for the day. He looked at all the boys glaring at each other and cleared his throat as he began speaking in a strong powerful voice.

"I called this meeting regarding the recent incidents between you boys. Now would someone like to explain what happened?" He asked. Everyone was quiet for a second until all the boys began speaking all at once. Andrew was quick to silence them.

"QUIET!!" the noise immediatly stopped. Before anyone else began speaking Alyssa stood up. These men were hopeless. She new exactly what to do.

"How about this. I know that you boys report everyhting to the oldest brothers while we aren't here. So since they know the most they can tell us everything. After that you boys will elaborate or explain further.''

"Ok then You start first Lorenzo.''said Andrew. Lorenzo cleared his throat and began telling them everything his brothers had told him this past week.

"Well. Recently Alessandra has been very disrespectful towards her brothers. Matteo had grabbed her hand and tried speaking with her but she snatched her arm away from him and stormed inside. Adolfo told me that he had asked her to try and play more quietly and she sassed him saying it was a piano and she couldn't exactly turn it down. Finally Stefano told me he had come to her room and she had hid something from him and when he asked her about it she immediatly started yelliing at him.'' The whole time he was explaining these situations the Bianchi boys were glaring at them. They had completely butchered the stories. They were angry. It was obvious they were trying to get their sister in trouble.

Andrew seemed to get angrier as Lorenzo told him his versions of what happened. It was clear that he was believing every word that his son was telling him. After a minute he was ready to call his daughter and demand for her to come home. Before he could he was stopped by Alyssa. She was the most level headed in this situation. She knew there was a second side to this story. She turned towards Andrew and began trying to reason with him.

"Wait. We havent heard the second part of the story. Giovanni tell us your side of the story please" she said turning to look at Giovanni. Andrew sat down after calming himself down. He turned towards Giovanni and waited for him to explain. Giovanni was angry and was going to make sure he protected his sister. She had done nothing wrong and he was going to make sure they all knew that.

"Well Lessa has done nothing wrong. Dimitri told me that when we first got here he had seen Matteo and Lessa talking and it looked like Lessa was crying so he went towards them and he seen Matteo was grabbing Lessa's arm pretty tight so he pulled her towards him and seen that Matteo had grabbed Lessa so tight he left a nasty bruise on her arm. Then Lessa was playing piano for us when Adolfo burst through the door withought knocking and demanded that she play quieter. Lessa was simply telling him she couldn't do that because it was a piano. She didn't mean to sass him it was simply the truth. You cant exactly lower a piano. Finally Nick and Vic told me that yesterday Lessa was hiding her necklace from Stefano because she was afraid he would take it from her. Out of rage he snatched it from her and then proceeded to destroy it right in front of her. She was yellling at him because she was trying to plead with him to give her the necklace back.''

Now the Ricci boys were the ones glaring at the Bianchi boys. Meanwhile Andrew was confused. He wasn't sure who to believe. He turned towards his boys and began questioning them. Trying to get to the bottom of the situation.