Chapter 7

Alessandra Pov

I was walking towards my father's office. Adolfo stopped me in the hallway and told me that our father wanted me in his office. I was wondering what I was being blamed for this time. It was one of the only times I was called. My father was a temperamental man. He liked to believe the first thing people told him without having any facts. I knocked on the door and stepped in once I heard that familiar come in. There stood all of my biological brothers. They were spread out and they all turned to look at me once I stepped in.

"I called you here because I understand you have been causing problems for you brothers.'' He told me without missing a beat.

Of course he believed that I was the one causing problems. His sons were just perfect and I was always the trouble maker.

"...''

"Do you have nothing to say regarding your behavior?"

"Whats the point you wouldn't believe me.'' I told him. I could tell he was shocked I had spoken up. Normally I just sat quietly until its over then return to my room.

"What makes you think I wouldn't believe you?" He asked me.

"You never have before" I said as I shrugged my shoulders like it was nothing. The reason being that it was.

Nothing.

These arguments and the accusations were a normal occurrence. Ones that I have become numb to.

"What do you mean before? Other times you have caused trouble I was only punishing you for something that you did. I have never punished you for something you didn't do.'' Oh the irony in that sentence made me want to double over in laughter. Thats exactly what he has done. Its all he had ever done.

My anger had been boiling over the minute I was asked to come here but as soon as he said that I exploded in absolute rage.

"You know what else you haven't done? Ask me my side of the story. Not once since you began blaming me have you asked me my side of the story. You always assume that its me that has done somthing wrong. Never my brothers because oh how could your perfect children ever do something bad? They were just perfect angels. Aren't they? Huh dad?''

My brothers had remained silent this entire time. My father began speaking once again and by the gut feeling I had I knew this conversation would go anything but smoothly.

" Alessandra I do everything for you and your brothers. So that you all can have a nice home and a loving family.'' I just scoffed when he said the last part.

"Loving family? Don't make me laugh this family is anything but loving. The things my brothers and you have put me through were anything but loving" My brothers had finally began opening their mouths after I said that. Most likely trying to make up some excuse.

"We have done nothing to you. All we ever did was try to love you'' claimed Lorenzo.''

"Lorenzos right Alessandra. You have done nothing but cause problems for the whole family" claimed Adolfo.

"Maybe you should appreciate the things we do for you a little more.'' said Matteo.

"You have been nothing but ungrafeful since mom died and if she were here she would be so dissapointed in you-'' spoke Stefano. He had barely finished his sentence before I had marched towards him and slapped him. His face turning from the force. My hand stinging and I was sure I left a red mark on the side of his face.

I was so angry. The blame and the accusations were one thing but mentioning our mother was another. They had no right.

"You know what? Screw you. All of you can go screw yourselves.'' I spoke in an angry voice. I turned so I was facing each and every one of them.