Chapter 2

3rd person POV

In the Bianchi house there was a woman sitting at the head of a dining room table eating peacefully. She was waiting on her sons to sit down at the table so she could tell them the news.
Soon after she heard the footsteps of her sons as they made their way down the steps into the dining room and sat in their places.

"I'm glad you guys are here. I have something to tell you guys.''

The Bianchi boys were curious as to what their mother was going to tell them. They had been finishing up dinner last night when their mother had told them they were moving into a new house and to pack up. They didn't think anything of it as they were used to moving around constantly thanks to their mothers job.

" I told you guys we were moving but I haven't told you guys the full story.'' Now the boys were really curious  if they weren't moving to a new house then where the hell were they moving?!

"We are moving to a new house but were moving to a new house that we are going to share with another family. I have been seeing someone and now im married. He has children so your getting new siblings!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy'' Alyssa kinda dragged that last part out in a cautious way not knowing how her children were going to react.

Giovanni was the first to respond.

"What do you mean? Married? Siblings?''

Alexander was next to speak. "How long have you been married? And to who? Also how many siblings cause I can barely stand these ones that you brought home from the hospital!"

"Hey!!" That was a yell from the youngest children.

" I have been seeing an old highschool friend and we decided to get married in a spur of the moment decision. No wedding we just went downtown and signed some papers.''

''Ok and you said something about siblings?"

"How many?"

"please tell me its less than 5!"

"If you let me explain then I will." suddenly the boys quieted down and waited for their mother to finish explaining.

"He has 4 sons-''

"NOOooooooooo" Alyssa was interrupted by her youngest son Viktor.

"No more boys. I already cant stand these and you want me to get along with more!? I refuse!" he cried out as he flopped down on the floor as if he had been shot.

The rest of his family just rolled their eyes at him and his dramatics. Viktor was always the most dramamtic out of the rest of his brothers.

"-as I was saying you have 4 brothers and a younger sister"

This caught the attention of all the brothers. It was no secret that they have always wanted a sister. Don't get them wrong they enjoyed each others company but they have always wanted to know what it would be like to have a sister to spoil and love unconditionally. Now they finally have that chance.

"Yes!! Finally" yelled Viktor as he jumped up. He was the most energetic and was excited to finally have a sister.

"How old is she?" Giovanni was the oldest so he naturally stepped up when their father passed. Deep down inside he was glad to finally have a babysister to love and treat like a princess. Someone who could depend on him besides his brothers.

"15'' Alyssa was glad the boys had such a reaction to the news. She feared that the boys would reject the idea of adding to their family.

"When do we meet her and the rest of them?" asked Giovanni. He was defintely the most excited.

Out of the shadowsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें