chapter 11

Alessa. Pov

I could feel it all.

The chains digging into my wrist. The blood running down my back and the breeze softly blowing against my wounds.

None of this would have happened if I knew how to keep my mouth shut.

I softly chuckled to myself and spoke out into the darkness.

"I guess I am their sister huh"

(Earlier)

I was hungry. It was lunch time and I had been here for already a month. I followed a routine. I stayed in my room but the maid often brought me things to keep myself entertained. I had read a bunch of books and filled an entire sketch book full of drawings.

I decided to go downstairs and get some food for myself. Hopefully they would let me cook something for myself. I hadn't cooked in a long time and I kinda missed it.

Before I could stop myself memories of my brothers and I flashed through my mind.

The first time they caught me cooking and dancing while making dinner.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't see the guy walking towards me until I bumped into him. I was accidentally fell on the floor.

He simply continues waking away. Not even an apology.

"Well that was rude." I called out towards him. He stopped and turned towards me. I had to admit he was good looking.

That is until he opened his mouth. Like all boys.

"Well next time watch where your going girlie."

That just pissed me off.

"First of all don't call me girlie . My name is Alessandra and you could have minded and walked on the other side."

"Well next time I'll keep than in mind until then it's your fault. "

"Oh well in that case it's all better asshole" I spoke sarcastically.

He walked towards me and and before I could prepare he shoved me.

At this point my anger was worse than Dimitri's and I could stop myself from swinging my fist out towards him.

Then the sound of a crunch filled the air as I broke his nose.

"What the FUCK you FUCKING BITCH!!!!"

He yelled soon some guards came and he pointed at me and said some ransom shit in Irish.

The guard grabbed me and dragged me away as the last thing I seen was his stupid smirk in his face.

(Flashback over)

They had brought me to the basement. It was cold and there was only a single lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. There were chains nailed into the cement.

They had me chained with my back facing the door. Soon I could feel something cold that I recognized as a knife making it's way down my shirt cutting it and my bra as they knicked my back a couple if times.

Luckily they left it in so at least my chest was covered. I could hear someone walking around behind me but I couldn't see. The voice began talking and it was a man's voice.

"You know that boy was the second in line to the Irish Mafia"

Just my luck. I broke the Irish heir's nose.

Out of the shadowsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara