Never in my Life - Jack Frost (ROTG) Love Story [Ch.5 Sledding]

RECAP

"Good, because she loves snow." Jamie smiled, "We can all go sledding tomorrow."

"Sure." Jack and I said in unison, we looked at each other, both our blue eyes meeting, as we both smiled at each other.

"It's a date." Jack smiled

"It's a date." I agreed.

* * *

Vanessa's POV  

"Wake up, Vanessa! Wake up." Jamie shook me awake.

I rolled over hair falling over my face.   "What." I groaned pulling the blankets closer to my body.My breath is horrible. I thought  

"It's already 9:30. We're going sledding with, Jack. Remember? At 10:00"

Jack. The name gave butterflies, as I remembered his face. I rolled over in bed, suddenly excited, "Okay. I'm up." I yawned  

"Yes!" Jamie cheered. He was already in his snow gear, "I'll leave you to change." Jamie quickly ran out of the room. I stared at nothing for a couple minutes, the blanket engulfing me. I quietly got up, and grabbed my clothes from my suitcase, when I heard, Jamie call again, "Dress warmly!" I laughed at my cousin. I quickly changed, and brushed my, hair my hair looks alright today. I'll keep it. I grabbed my jacket, and laced up my shoes, stuffing my gloves and beanie in my pocket.   

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67081776 (click external link)  

"VANESSA. ARE YOU READY?" I heard Jamie call from downstairs, "IT'S 9:50."   

"COMING." I called down, "LET ME JUST GO BRUSH MY TEETH." I quickly walked to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth, then made my way down the stairs. Jamie was sitting at the bottom of the stairs with, Sophie, I stopped behind them, "Ready?"   

Jamie turned around and smiled, "Sure am. Here, eat this." Jamie shoved a plate of toast and a bottle of orange juice in my hand, "we're not going to be back to later this afternoon I think." 

 "Thank you." I smiled and quickly ate the toast, I walked into the kitchen where my mom and my Aunt Michelle were talking.   

"Morning." I smiled putting away the dishes, and washing them.   

"Morning, honey." My Aunt Michelle smiled, my mom smiled and winked, " You're going sledding with, Jamie right?"   

"Yes, ma'am." I replied   

"Stay warm, don't want Jack Frost nipping at your nose." My mom joked, my stomach seemed to flutter at the sound of his name.   

"I'll try." I replied   

"Vanessa! Are you ready?"   

"Yeah be there in a sec." I gave my aunt and mom a kiss on the cheek,

"See you later."  I caught up with, Jamie who was already out front. I pulled on my gloves and hat, and adjusted my scarf, "Ready."I said as the cold air hit my face.   

"BYE, AUNTIE ELAINE. BYE MOM." Jamie yelled as the door closed  

"BYE, JAMIE." They called back in unison.   

Jamie ran to go get the sled, "Let's go." I followed him out the gate.   

"Hey! Vanessa! Jamie!" We heard someone call, we saw, Pippa running towards us, her sled tagging along behind her. "Vanessa!"   

"Hi, Pippa" I smiled giving her a hug, "How are you?"  

"Good. Are you guys going sledding too?"