Never in my Life - Jack Frost (ROTG) Love Story [Ch. 6 The Date]

RECAP 

I raised my hand up, saying goodbye, "Bye, Vanessa. See you later."I watched as she closed the door, my smile grew wider, and the whole incident with, Pitch seemed to disappear. My heart practically burst in joy. Because, I, Jack Frost is going on a date with, Vanessa Bennett. 

* * * 

VANESSA'S POV 

I quickly curled the last pieces of my hair, I looked at my phone, it was 6:45. 15 more minutes until, Jack's here. My hands began to shake, as I realized in a mear 900 seconds, I, Vanessa Bennett was going on a date with, Jack Frost. Jack Frost. Old Man Winter, Father Frost. The teenage boy with the messy white hair, and the blue eyes. The boy whose voice was soothing to my ears. The boy who made me feel something, I've never felt before. I've read about it. Many, many, times. Something I've never thought would happen to me. Who would've thought, me. Vanessa Eira Bennett would be in a cheesy, cliche, fairytale love story-like, in love with, Jack Frost. 

I finished the last curl. I looked at myself in the mirror, adjusted my green blouse, and leather jacket, and let my curls fall over my shoulder. 

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_119/set?id=67162807 (click external link) 

I walked out of the bathroom into, Jamie's room and placed my curling iron back into my luggage. I looked at my watch it was 6:55. I quickly grabbed my shoes, and put them on while walking down the stairs. Which led to me tripping on the last of the stairs, right in front of my mom. 

"Oh gosh!" She yelled surprise almost spilling her coffee, "Vanessa! Are you alright?" 

I gingerly got up, dusted my self off, "Yeah, totally fine." 

"Well if it helps, you fell down with such grace." My mom nodded, "Why are you dressed up so nicely?" 

"I... Well..." I began, how do I tell my mom I have a date with, Jack Frost. 

"Are you going on a date?" 

"I... Well... um..." 

"You are aren't you." She smiled, "Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't know how." I smiled sheepishly. I really didn't know how I was going to tell my mom I was going out with, Jack Frost, that most people believe is a myth. 

"It's alright, go have fun. Stay warm, be safe." She smiled pushing me out the door, kissing my mom on the cheek. I walked out onto the porch. 

"Hey." I heard a familiar teenage boy voice behind me, I quickly turned around there stood, Jack. My breath caught. He looked nice in his hoodie, and pants. 

"Hi." I smiled, my heart was racing. 

"Here I got you these." The hand that I now noticed was behind him, he pulled out a small bouquet of roses. 

"Oh. Wow. Thank you." I smiled, as I took the bouquet of roses, I admired at his sweetness. I gave him a hug. "Ready?" 

"Yeah." He walked in front of me, linking my hand with his, I smiled to myself, my heart in my throat practically. We walked out of, Jamie's gate quietly, our hands still intertwined, his cold hands against my now becoming cold hands, felt warm as we walked in the snow, "Where are we going?" 

"Anywhere." He smiled mischievously. As he began to pick up his pace, "C'mon." he smiled, his smile made me melt. Why does he have this effect on my. We entered the town. It was beautiful at night, the yellow Christmas lights wrapped around the bare tree, the shops with different Christmas lights, and decorations, the snow falling upon anything physically tangible, people huddled together capturing the warmth they got, Burgess was a small suburbanish town. I loved it here.