Traitor of the Holy Bizarre

Decades ago, young children would learn GOOD witchcraft, or miracles, under the Holy Bizarre, which was a community under the Church that would be taught to master and reform the sinful magic of the 7 Rings of Hell. Jean Pierre Polnareff was one of the Bizarre's successors, a favorite student who thrived and surpassed even at a young age. At that time, they started to enroll girls in hope that they will birth "Holy Children" and save "meek and delicate" women from sin. It was a close minded but at least they included. 

Y/N was a trouble-maker who struggled to do things they wanted, but still surpassed. When she met Polnareff, she took that boy out of his shell that made him the goofy ladies man he was before the war. They didn't like this thought that if this kept going, they would endulge in the sin of Lust, especially since the King and Polnareff's father wanted him and Princess Delphine to marry. 

So they were separated at all cost, but it made the two bitter, although they were young and didn't know it, they were in love. This made Y/N a bit of a rebel and they thought about kicking her out. But one day, France and the church was under attack by the dark forces, and could only be defeated by a strong impulse and wrath. As you could guess, that was Y/N. She had her "corrupted" power, it was what the school taught her but not in the holy matter they had taught her. It was not exactly Holy, but it was stronger than the dark forces to defeat it

Everyone had witnessed what she had done, and they didn't care that Y/N had saved them all, or the town, or the church, or defeated the evil forces single-handedly. She was a woman with mass amounts of power and did it in the "evil" form. The very things that were bad at this time. So she was exhiled, but she'd still use her powers to help where she could, until word spread and was proclaimed the Death Mistress, and since then has been hunted down by bounty-hunters, guards, and until now, her one love. 

Polnareff deeply missed Y/N, he didn't know it was love, be he became a Knight specifically the reason to defend, so one day he could defend people the way he wish he could've protected her. And here they are now. 

"Jean Pierre, it's been a while, how desperate is the king to get rid of me?" said Y/N 

"More desperate than and alchoholic squeezing grapes one at a time to just to feel something" Polnareff unsheathed his sword "And now I have to do this" 

"Do you?" Y/N raised one her eyebrows "You know damn well what I did all those years ago, that I wasn't wrong just different" 

"What do you know about me?" 

"I know you've been troubled all these years ever since the War, you want redemption just to feel worthy of having that sword and title, and would rather die than marry Princess Delphine" 

"mm... fair enough" Polnareff lowered his sword, grabbed Y/N face and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss "You have no idea how long I wanted to do that" 

Y/N was trembling "M-Me too"