The deal

"There is a witch amongst our kingdom grounds, Y/N, the Death Mistress" 

"I'm a Knight, not a Witcher" said Polnareff 

"I know, but you are the only one with the skills and bravery to take her down" 

Polnareff took a long thought "So what else comes with my redemption? You said I would get a special position in the palace?" 

"Ah yes," the King smiled "You get the chance to be betrothed to my daughter, Delphine" 

"... I think I'll just happy with the redemp-" 

"I wasn't asking" said the king "My daughter is a beautiful woman with wealth and nobility, you can't find that in a woman now at days" 

Polnareff has met Delphine before, they've known each other since they were kids, Delphine would follow Polnareff everywhere. It gave their fathers the idea that they might end up together in the future, but Polnareff couldn't stand her. She was annoying, snobby, ignorant, entitled, delusional, would throw a fit if no one looked at her or praised her, just the worst. The king thinks boys back off of her because they're scared of daddy but in reality, everyone wants to avoid her. Delphine thinks she's the girl that boys love from afar, that they aren't good enough for her, but no one would would want to be anywhere near her, that's how much everyone hates her. 

*Sigh* "Fine, now where is this, Death Mistress?" said Polnareff

"By the end of the deep woods, surrounded by the trees of evil to hide away from the light and Holiness. Witchcraft and the Devil's magic's brothel. We've sent our best men out there but no one has survived or come back alive, and as for the ones who did they started to go insane" 

"So you want to send me alone?" 

"...no..." said the king, but Polnareff gave him a stern and serious face as is he internally said Really? "Well, we have faith in you, and because of your adventures in the Holy Bizarre, the power of God and Anime by your side should do the trick" 

"But if I die, will I still be redeamed?" he asked 

"If you die KILLING Y/N, then yes, but you'll miss out on marrying my beloved dau-" 

"I'll do it" said Polnareff "You don't have to pay me or reward me afterwards I'll do it, but I highly doubt I will come back alive" 

"Well I hope you do" said Delphine in a supbar dress, trying to sound humble and soft to attract Jean but doesn't work shit. If Polnareff had a Vagina, his pussy would be drier than Sand paper 

"When do I leave?" he said 

"Let my blacksmiths make an armor for you, the best and shiniest armor for the one and Only Silver Chariot" said the King. 

A week later, Polnareff got a new, shiny armor, made of Iron that is said to be harmful to Demons and those of the evil. He left on a giant white horse riding into the dark forest to kill the Death Mistress. 

"Okay, kill her, fake your death, avoid marrying the real witch and be remembered as a hero" Polnareff whispered to himself, he slowly crouched to the tiny dark house, covered in plants, smoke, and lights "Woah, this place doesn't look so ba-" 

"Do you always talk to yourself like this?" 

"Ahh!" Polnareff yelled as he jumped, gazing into the E/C eyes of the Death Mistress, the Witch how was to curse all of France, the traitor of the Holy Bizarre. "It's  you... Y/N..."