The spawn of the Witch and the Knight

B/N saw the french army coming "Mother, father" he started "what's happening?" 

Polnareff sighed "Many years ago, before you were born, I was a Knight who ran away from a battle and for years I spent as a drunk fool, but the king offered me a chance at redemption, to kill your mother" 

"But why?" asked their 5th child, D/N (daughter's name) 

"Because I was known as a witch, I dealt with witchcraft but of the dark forces and not the ones they wanted me to use. The thing was, I couldn't use Holy Magic, and even though I saved their lives, the kingdom, the world, they still exiled me. I was still a woman" 

"But that's not fair" said their 3rd child, s/n (son's name) 

"I know" said Y/N 

"What's gonna happen?" 

"I don't know" said Polnareff "But we're gonna stay together, no matter what" 

Polnareff set foot to confront the king

"Polnareff, I see you're alive," said the King "I would say I'll be saving you from Hell, but you're just sending yourself back now" 

"You have no right to be here and attack us" said Polnareff 

"No, you had no right to leave and not get what you deserved" 

"Redemption was all I needed, but turns out I didn't need it from you, besides, who would want to marry your brat of a daughter?" 

"That's enough! Atta-" The king was impaled, killed, along with his men, blood and bodies spilling everywhere. Only the survivors were to Nigerundayo the hell out of there. Who killed them? We will never know... 

Sike it was Y/N Polnareff, they saw her as a traitor, so she'll die to that name, but they betrayed her first and forced her into exhile, but it was all over now. 

"You killed them, didn't you?" asked Polnareff 

"Yes, I did" said Y/N 

Polnareff walked closer to Y/N to hug her "Thank you, my love, I thought it would never end" They shared a kiss, Their life was now complete. They were married, had seven children, almost grandparents (That's right! B/N is no longer a virgin! but with a weak pull out game) They had a benefiting career that will help everyone, and they were no longer on the run. 

As for the princess, she drowned and died, some say she was pushed in the moat and left for dead. Good for her. With no heir, the french kingdom went underground and all was going down.  

As for the Polnareff family, Years pass as Jean Pierre and Y/N are caring for all 49 of their grandchildren, their seven children each had seven children, all to currently change the world, Polnareff grew to be a sexy old man like Joseph Joestar, (a gilf) and because Y/N learned magic, she could remain her youth for some time, she still looked older but not as old, it doesn't mean she would out live him, but that around him, time barely changes. 

THE END 

(Thank you so much reading this terrible fanfic about being in love with this beefcake of a man) 

And if you liked this one, be sure to read some of my other fanfics, thank you very much!)