Escape

"Where have you been all these years?" asked Polnareff 

"Well, I have been hunted down for years and had to hide away in this Forest or darkness for 10 years but aside from that I'm doing fine" said Y/N 

"Oh yeah sorry I meant HOW have you been all these years?" 

"I'm fine, in fact I'm planning to leave France and start a new life in Italy" 

"Why Italy" he asked 

"Because a whole new generation of the Holy Bizarre is building there, from Italy to Japan, and I can leave a better mark there-" Polnareff grabbed Y/N's hand 

"Take me with you" he said so boldly 

"Huh!?" 

"Take me with you to Italy, we both don't like it here, and like you said we can start a new life, you and I, we can live that new life together," said Polnareff as he held Y/N's hand "what do you say?" 

"You're serious?" Y/N asked 

"Dead serious, we can make it look like we both died, elope, and start a new life" Polnareff started "There are two plus-sides, no one will be on the look for you, I can die a hero of France, we'll be clean once we make it there, what do you say?" 

Y/N started to tear up "Yes, I've been waiting all my life to do this" She hugged Polnareff and pulled him in for another kiss "When are we leaving?" 

"Tomorrow night, but Imma need to proof to fool them, you got any tricks in your pockets?" asked Polnareff 

"You know I do!" 

(Quick Fact: Back in this time period, women weren't allowed to have pockets because they thought thats where witches hide their witchcraft and spells and stuff, so this works than "Up your sleeves" You learn something new everyday) 

Polnareff returned the next day with the "head" of Y/N, the Death Mistress, she wipped up something to make it look like a head when in reality it was a severed head of a h/c colored goat mixed with rotten fruit to make it smell and look like liquid juices. The king was proud of him and arranged the wedding between Polnareff and Delphine to be as soon as possible, tomorrow. 

Polnareff grabbed his bags and left France as soon as possible to leave with Y/N. He left a note to explain to the king that he was dead. He left a note saying that Before he "killed" Y/N she cursed him to drown himself if it was successful. So with Pol dead, the wedding was ruined, he would still be remembered as a hero, and they made it safely to Venice, Italy, where they started their new lives. 

"Y/N" said Polnareff 

"Yeah, Jean?" 

"Now that we're here, will you be my wife?" asked Pol 

"Yes, that was always the plan since we were troubled kids" 

Y/N pulled him in for a kiss.