Our new life

Master Jean Pierre Polnareff and Lady Y/N Polnareff became teachers in the Passione's Holy Bizarre, he taught the art of Holy Sword-fighting and she taught witchcraft, they have been married for years and have recently had a baby. 

"Ah! Oh yes, Jean~ right ther- RIGHT there~!" Y/N moaned as Pol was banging her from behind, her walls tightening around his long sword. At times in private, the two would go at it while the students were gone. 

"Y/N, love~" he groaned "Imma come" Polnareff pulled out and came all over her back 

"Aw~ no fair I wasn't done" Y/N pouted with her womanhood still dripping 

"You know what always happens when you do-" footsteps were heard from outside "Oh crap, get in" Polnareff became a shape-shifter after getting a key with a red stone permanently stuck to his back a few years ago. This allowed him to shift into a turtle and have people hide inside him, or the key to be exact. Y/N went in to hide as Polnareff crawled under the table. 

Who entered the room? Lord Giorno, the illegitimate son of the Tyrant Lord DIO, I mean people barely know but people barely care he's a kind and beautiful ruler. "Lady Polnareff, we nee- Lady Polnareff? Y/N? I thought I heard her in here" He left the room. Y/N left the turtle and Polnareff changed back to human. 

"Whew! That was a close one" said Y/N 

"Yeah," he wrapped his arm around your waist "Now like I said, you know what always happens when you don't finish" 

"Yeah I know, but...." You paused for you heard distant wailing 

"What's wrong?" 

"B/N...B/N!!!" Y/N heard her baby's distant crying. 

"What's happening to B/N!?" Polnareff yelled in worry 

"I heard him crying!" She grabs her clothes without putting on her courset or anything under or even cleaning so she's naked underneath and covered in french cream She instantly used her power to lift her and Polnareff out to fly to their nearby room that they all share. Y/N and Polnareff saw their baby B/N was crying, so Y/N lifted him and lulled "shh shh shh, don't cry, mamma and papa are here" She lowered her top to breastfeed him 

"I guess he was hungry" said Polnareff "I wouldn't blame him though, especially with tits like yours, even I'm jealous" 

"Well I have another one here" she lowered the top completely to reveal her other breast "This could be your way of finishing me" 

Polnareff grabbed Y/N lactating breast and began to drink her milk that B/N was missing out on, teasing her by licking around it, Y/N looked down to see her two boys enjoying her milk. What a wonderful new life indead.