5 ||The Boggart

"It's hard to Trust, when all you have from the past is Evidence of why you shouldn't "

------------°•°•*°•*°•*°•*°•*------------

"Mysterious right? Can anyone tell me what this is?" The new proffesor said.
"A boggart" Dean thomas said.

"Very good Mr. Thomas" Proffesor said. "Now can anyone tell mwhat a bogart looks like?"

"Nobody knows, Boggart is a Shapeshifter that usually lurks in Dark spaces. It has no definite form, taking the shape of that which is most feared by the person who encounters it, that's what-"

"Makes them dangerous". Professor said cutting Hermione off with a smile. I just know he's going to be my Favourite.

"Now let's practice, wands down everyone please, now repeat,
Riddikulus".
"Riddikulus" the whole class chimed back.
"Now say it again, louder and clear Riddikulus" said professor.

"This class is ridiculous" muttered Draco, that comment was ridiculous, this class is going great.

I really like this Professor and I do not want any one ruining it. So, I just stepped on his feet, and he winced, i am suprised he didn't just cry.

"Yes, very good, but this magical words aren't enough, a boggart is destroyed by Happiness." Explained proffesor. "Neville come ahead please"

Longbottom came ahead, "So, neville, what are you afraid of the most" asked Mr. Lupin. Neville muttered something that no one heard. "Professor snape" neville said a bit louder.

Time skip to Ron's boggart.

The Great Weaselbee's boggart is a spider, I totally didn't see that coming (notice the sarcasm). Next was Parvati Patil one of the Patil twins, hers was a snake.

Now it was my turn.I couldn't quite think of anything particular that I was afraid of. It wasn't that I had a Very strong fear or phobia of anyting or any Creature. So, I was quite intrigued about what it could be, honestly I couldn't guess anything.

The Boggart starts shifting, and it turns into A clone of myself.
What the heck, I was most definitely not afraid of myself.

It starts speaking "You are weak, nobody wants you, they are just using you, even your own father left you. YOU ARE PATHETIC. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE TO THE BLACK FAMILY. CRU-" "Riddikulus". I said quitly.

I know what it was gonna say, crucio. I knew that spell as an unforgivable spell from one of the book I read. I don't know why but what the boggart said hurted. I didn't want anyone to see me cry, so I just slipped out of there.

I'm glad the Boggart didn't just blurt out who my father was in front of the entire class. It's a good thing no one outside of Our friend circle pays attention to me otherwise they would've figured it out who I was.

I went to the common room, to clear my mind. After a while, I convinced my self that I am not weak and pathetic, I am an amazing person, and I don't care what anyone says, even if it's a boggart looking like me.

Soon, Daphne came running in the common room and hugged me, and then she told me about everything I missed out on. Which was just that The Boy who lived had a Dementor as A Boggart.

I didn't see that coming, I thought it would be You-Know-Who or something more scarier.

HEY EVERYONE, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ONE AND ONLY ME FOR 600 READS!! ANYWAYS, THIS WAS A FUN CHAPTER TO WRITE AND I'LL PROBABLY POST ANOTHER CHAPTER BY TOMMOROW ;)

SARANGHEYO MAH POTTERHEADS~

Written on: Feb 2021
Edited on: 11 April 2023

598 words●

Jennie♡