•Ch. 4•

After about a week of trying to ignore the racing feeling in Akutagawa's heart, he tried to talk to someone about it. Chuuya? Nope he'll make fun of it and Prolly tell everyone. Tachihara? Okay nope. Boss? Maybe....

-timeskip-

"Boss, it's Akutagawa." He says, knocking into the door of the leader, Mori.

"Oh?" A voice answered. "Come in, Akutagawa."

Akutagawa went in. And so Mori questioned what was the problem.

"Uhh...Its because of this weird feeling I've been having for the about a week. I don't know what is it but its about Iana." He explains, red hue tinting his cheeks. Mori raised his eyebrows, a smirk forming into his face. Mori chuckled, the smirk still remaining.
Akutagawa faced him, confused. He stopped laughing, asking Akutagawa to sit down. "It's called Love Akutagawa. A feeling you have for someone who is special to you, a feeling you have for someone who you care about." Mori explained. Akutagawa blushed again, the thought of Iana coming into his head. "Is that so...Okay then, Thank you Boss." Akutagawa says maintaining his composure. He soon left, not holding his blush back any more. He went to his office to calm himself down, the warm feeling in his body exploding. It was hard for him to understand what love was, but Iana, She was the one who taught him. And now, he finally understands.

He continued to think and do paperwork, when the door creaked open. His head shot up to look on someone who came in. Turns out it was HER . Akutagawa remained calm, not wanting her to find out. "Hey Aku-Chan! What's up?" The raven haired girl says. He sighs and stood up not looking at her, and he answered "Nothing much. Just working." Iana smiled, admiring his beauty. Iana's face went warm and realized she was blushing. She looked away from him, and finally caught on.

She's in love with him.

Akutagawa noticed her face turning red. He smirked and moved closer to her. Iana didn't notice, for she was looking away from him to cover her face. "E-Eh? A-Aku-Chan?" She stutters, her face close to his.
He backed away, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. He slightly chuckled at her state. Iana was confused. She turned dark red, the feeling of Akutagawa's breathing close to her remaining.
Akutagawa stopped chuckling, and slightly smiled at her. He turned around and left the room. Iana observed him go, face flushing into an even darker red.

---------------------------------------------------
TBC! Hope you like it

Number of words: 428