•Ch. 6•

!TW!: Blood, Killing, Knives, Guns. If you are uncomfortable with those please skip this chapter.

The battle between them three commenced. Iana and Akutagawa activated their abilities, Rashomon and Blooming flower. The leader, Amane, widened his eyes but didn't flinch. He grab his guns, trying to shoot the two, to which he failed. He smirked, activating his ability. Creation. Allows him to make anything by thinking about it.

Iana made about 5 chains, just so she can tie Amane's body, the other 2 being for swinging around. The other two for tying it around his neck when the time comes. Akutagawa activating his shield ability with Rashomon. It wasn't a tough fight, although since Iana's first time being in mission, he felt a bit nervous. What if she got hurt? What if she gets shot? What if-

BANG!

*3rd persons view*
Akutagawa's head shot up, looking around to where the bullet landed. He looked at Iana, and was relieved she didn't get hit. He got Rashomon to at least chop off his leg, and succeeded. Iana tied chains around Amane's body, so he can't escape.

Amane chuckled, until it turned into a full blown laugh. Iana and Akutagawa were confused. Amane's laugh died down a bit, and said, "You idiots! Don't you know there's a bomb in here? About 20 seconds later its gonna blow up! I won't be the only one who's going to die here, you both too!" Iana gasp, tightening the flower chain around his body, some piercing his body, while blood starts to bleed a bit. Akutagawa was shooked inside, although they at least have to find the bomb, but no. He didn't think about the bomb anymore and thought about killing Amane. Akutagawa launched on to kill him using Rashomon only to hear slight beeping sounds. The bomb...is gonna go off.

He grabbed Iana, making her yelp a bit, but nevertheless ran with him.

5..

4..

3..

Akutagawa pulled her closer to his body, so that he can shield her.

2..

1..

The whole building exploded. Akutagawa and Iana were sent flying, but not that high, although the impact of the bomb made both of them flying and hitting the ground. Iana closed her eyes and so did he. Akutagawa passed out due to impact, and Iana noticed this, and tried to revive him. So she called the mafia.

*Gin's POV*
-Ring!- -Ring!-
My phone rang. I got it and saw that Iana is calling me. I answer it and then..

"Gin! I need your help! We defeated Amane although Akutagawa's passed out and I need medical help ASAP!"

"What?! Wait there, I'll call the others and the mafia nurses."

I ended the call, sighing and running out. This will be bad.

*3rd persons view*
Iana carried Akutagawa to a near place with a bench. She spotted a bench, and so she sat there and put Akutagawa's head on her lap. She admired his passed out body. She blushed a bit until she heard a voice.

"Iana! Are you and Akutagawa okay?"

-------------------------------------------------------------
TBC! Hope you like it

Number of words: 517